Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Just For Fun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Fun (601 Views)

Just For Fun!!! Abeg Who Mumu Pass? / Which Response Annoys You Most- Just For Fun. / A Collection Of Funny African Pictures (just For Laughs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun by omohjesu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Akpos and his two friends attended a party and got themselfs drunk......On there way home they chatted a cab(taxi).When they entered, they told the driver there destination..The driver noticing that they were drunk started his car and turned it off..He turned and told them that have arrieved at their destination......they paid the taxi driver his money,, and he was happy that his plan worked... to his grtest suprise while AKPOS was coming down he gave him a sound slap....the driver thought that Akpos knew what he did but decided to ask Akpos why the slap and Akpos answerd ``YOU ALMOST KILLED US````
Re: Just For Fun by omohjesu(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Abino met a girl on facebook, after introduction of each other
Abino: what is ur name?
Girl: Lovett
Abino: where do u work
Girl: I am a fashion designer. And u?
Abino: am a managing director, I have my own biz
Abino: ok that is good I like u so much, more than 2 sim china phones
Girl: mmmmhhhh dats lovely thanks
After few months as Abino was trying to open up gate for his master to go out he met the girl coming towards him shouting buy sweet bread and butter' on her head, they both germ each other face to face.
Abino: Ah! Ah!! ..is this ur shop
Girl: Ah! Ah!! Oloshi .... stupid Manager

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Meal / Laugh It Off Guys: Linda Vs Wizkid Full Story (video) / Why Do You Waste Money On Unuseful Substances?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.