Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic (38993 Views)

Ali Baba Challenges Anthony Joshua, As He Shows Off His Bare Chest / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by eleko1: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Free her .Make una mind una biz undecided .Monkey nor fine but him papa like am.
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by gurunlocker: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2016
my leg dey shake as I see that orange... if I grab am
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by evatee(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2016
The breast is succulent....I didn't see anything bad in it. I feel like pouring ice cream on it ....
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2016
wiloy2k8:
I just msged her
clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by sucess001(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2016
wiloy2k8:
I just msged her

Clap for urself. #achievement

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by wiloy2k8(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Neyova:
clap for yourself

done
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Slingshotz(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Afrok:
All nah packaging but I think her breast is looking down on other breasts that have fallen like our NAIRA, saying ntor.

You get eyes but you no dey see....does olosho wey u dey eye for ur area their breast stand reach dis one?? Upon say the dress press am down the thing dey struggle to comot
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2016
AS A TV PERSONALITY OF HER CLASS IN NIGERIA, THATS COMPLETELY WRONG..
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by gbens2000(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2016
She I showing of her tattoo na.but the gal no fine oh.she resemble one house girl wey I bin know way back. cheesy
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by fromnigeria(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2016
She is talking about ''a blessed week'' in her unclothedness.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by nonstan(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2016
maskamdo:
D TASTE of d FOOD is in d PUDDING!!!!!

Lol...bro the taste of a pudding is in the eating ..biko no turn grammar upside down

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by ololade91(f): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
All these women showing their brreast upandan are plain iideiots.Mad people.
undecided
PUSIDRILA:
All these women showing their brreast upandan are plain iideiots.Mad people.
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Sard(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2016
undecided All of you saying people should mind their biz are joking, right!? Because she already bothered with other people's business by sharing it with them and wishing the same people a blessed week.
BTW, would you also tell people to mind their business if they were commenting about how beautiful, suckable and pleasing her breasts look!?
*** Too much of everything is bad... she for kuku open everything, make we see her tips join..
Awon omo oloja irole!

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by melachima(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2016
I no see any bobby na, na only chest show and we dey see am every now and then.
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2016
neoapocalypse:

With a moniker like PUSIDRILA your comments don't really mean much
Grandma MOET is that you? Yaya Kasuwa?
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by binsanni(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2016
So na breast b that? Abi na pad
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by superemmy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennyman2000:
The fans were right. Why would a sane person be showing me her boobs when the boobs cannot connect me to dasuki. The boobs is as useless as useless itself since it cant connect me to dasuki.

E be like say to sleep for Kuje dey sweet you.
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by NobleAngell(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bewitched? Now that's funny.
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Danjunior:
Hahahahha angry grin grin grin.
Sweet boobs for sucking
hope the milk has the right vitamin....***Thinking out Loud***
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by pat077: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
See as breast be like the sole of my sandal
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by olarhtunji(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
slap1:
Embalment
u go fear rubbish nickname na
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
nonstan:

Lol...bro the taste of a pudding is in the eating ..biko no turn grammar upside down

hehehe grin grin grin grin wink guy i be think say na only see am ooo, abeg make una take am easy na with all this errors here and there, pdgin english is still allowed.. grin cheesy cool
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Exxit(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
wiloy2k8:
I just msged her
bruh sad sad like if you're gonna tell the world how dumb you are, at least you should dm the link to her. You think she'll wanna retype those sh,t to her browser??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Fkhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its becoming a normal thing, if you correct her, some gullible ediots will pounce on you by calling you a poke noser

Wetun be my own, i await when they will start walking about stark nuude, claiming its not that bad, our fathers were unclad in the past And so many other folly excuses

Anyways let them kontinue
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by initiate: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nigerian women want to do what the americans are doing but their liver knock so they still cover up a bit. But very soon one of them will go full starckers like kim k and I can guess who will be the first
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Phonon: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Would she get any "likes" on IG without baring her breasts?

We don't like our Nigerian female celebrities for their intellectual prowess. DEAL WITH THE "TATAS" grin
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Iprofit: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475275_img2829_jpeg_jpeg6032538a3a66fb18b818e59d7dce3f55

[color=#990000[b]She looks smashing.[/b][/color]

I hope she did not answer that pig.
That's all could come out from an empty head

What else
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Iprofit:
That's all could come out from an empty head

What else

#Ignored!
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by Barnext(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
shez beautifullllllllllll.... stop hatin shawama fanz...
Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by ghostofsparta(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Males dominating NL these past few years aren't guys or men not even teenagers but ignorant kiddies. Why do you all keep re-echoing the words 'boobs' and 'breast' when she clearly hasn't showec a niipple ? What all you amorously bent dawgs are seeing is her cleavage, the same area of the chest you see those mannequins figures bare in the public, why must you hypocrite NL males post judgemental statement on her when it is the same sensation those mannequin tend to arouse in your erotically unbalanced mindset ? I wonded if those of you judging her also express this level of indigniance whenever erotic scenes are shown in Hollywoood movies. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic by bibiking7(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Me I like her breast oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos / Iheoma Nnadi And Her Baby Step Out For The 1st Time / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.