Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed (1164 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Blessed Are Thee Who Take The Lives Of Your Little Ones!! Psalm 137:9 / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by facheux: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xtians tell me Jesus pbuh is a god, that to me thinking why Jesus pbuh would order raping of females and killing of little ones ?

Isaiah 13:16
Their little children will be dashed to death before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked, and their wives will be raped.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by dami247465: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
He's not an order, it's a curse read from verse 6
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by Elosky: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
facheux:
Xtians tell me Jesus pbuh is a god, that to me thinking why Jesus pbuh would order raping of females and killing of little ones ?

Their little children will be dashed to death before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked, and their wives will be raped.

there is no Jesus in old testament.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by misreal(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
facheux:

abeg show me jesus for that scripture oh.jesus loves you bro
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by ladyF(f): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yeye topic. Our Saviour does not reason like your paedophile *** lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by facheux: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xtians tell me Jesus peace be upon him is God.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by facheux: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
[s]
ladyF:
Yeye topic. Our Saviour does not reason like your paedophile *** lipsrsealed
[/s]
Remember: Don’t blame me, it’s in the Bible!
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by facheux: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Some degenerates get thier panties in a bunch cos I quoted the Bible.

Suck it up buttercup.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by mustymatic(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Elosky:
there is no Jesus in old testament.
you believe Jesus is not God?
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by facheux: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
If Jesus peace be upon him is God as xtians tell me, why did he want the women raped and the littl ones killed
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by Elosky: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2016
facheux:
If Jesus peace be upon him is God as xtians tell me, why did he want the women raped and the littl ones killed
what you are quoting are curses laid on those who disobey the laws. and nt actions he want people to carry out.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by enm(m): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Please brother can you quote the full chapter so as to be able to properly address it instead of just quoting a verse.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by Weah96: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Elosky:

what you are quoting are curses laid on those who disobey the laws. and nt actions he want people to carry out.

Jesus. How can you be so slow?

If you place a curse on someone to die by vehicular accident, will it be a mosquito driving the vehicle? Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by DeathStroke007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
foolish people.. even if it's a curse . is it just to kill a kid and rape?? tsw
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by Weah96: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
DeathStroke007:
foolish people.. even if it's a curse . is it just to kill a kid and rape?? tsw

No. The blood of the children will be used to secure access to resources like garri and fowls. Children must die before the chosen people go hungry.
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by facheux: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Prince of peace eh
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by impossible27(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
facheux:

Heey mr op. where did u see jesus in old testament e b lyk say mohamed don turn ur head to psicophant grin

Stop wasting ur tym. even if Nigerian Christians will convert to other religon, they wont smell islam. with d way islam have distroyed their image in nija. it betta i become a hinduist or a Buddhist than to b carring AK 47 to fight 4 jihad or sharia war grin

The only thing u guys can do is 2 convert forcfully (eg ese's abduction) dat all u guys know.

islamabad
Re: Why Did Jesus Order Women Raped And Little Ones Killed by facheux: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
impossible27:

Heey mr op. where did u see jesus in old testament e b lyk say mohamed don turn ur head to psicophant grin

Stop wasting ur tym. even if Nigerian Christians will convert to other religon, they wont smell islam. with d way islam have distroyed their image in nija. it betta i become a hinduist or a Buddhist than to b carring AK 47 to fight 4 jihad or sharia war grin

The only thing u guys can do is 2 convert forcfully (eg ese's abduction) dat all u guys know.

islamabad

Christians tell me Jesus is God. Your rant is uninspiring and lacks originalty.

(1) (Reply)

Immediately After The RAPTURE!...A Must Read / An Atheist's Search For God / PHOTOS: Bishop Tom Samson Rides Hummer Limousine To Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.