Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,647 members, 7,979,193 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Open Letter To Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To Jamb (981 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To JAMB CBT Centre [PICS] / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / That Moment When You Have Become Custome To Jamb..hilarious Pics!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Jamb by Gabriel6(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Dear jamb. I am writing this letter to you due to the partiality done to my girl friend. This girl is very intelligent, i was very happy when she finished her secondary school with an excellent result, in order not to waste time i paid for her jamb fee so she can go to the university quick (say she no go marry me until she finish university). Her exam details were sent to her, exam date 7th match 2016, center global distance learning institute Abuja. She read very hard on the day of the exam she went with confidence, she wrote the exam well. We were waiting for the result, it came the next day in the evenin. To our suprise she scored 178 i was like what's happening here. Dat is how she started crying seen that ysterday evenin till now not allowing me to sleep. Pls jamb i knw you can help me in this (except una want delay my marrage) i heard u people are adding 40 mark for people, pls extend ur kindness to my babe side abeg. Thanks in advance. Yours fan Gabriel6
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by johnwizey: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Oga you cant send dis type of letter to jamb nw, correct d errors first. As for ur babe, no be her type dey polytechnic You better find a correct polytechnic send her go since u be dasuki. I just pray d babe no go later Jamb u
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by Gabriel6(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
johnwizey:
Oga you cant send dis type of letter to jamb nw, correct d errors first. As for ur babe, no be her type dey polytechnic You better find a correct polytechnic send her go since u be dasuki. I just pray d babe no go later Jamb u
the girl no want take ear hear polytechnic atall
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by johnwizey: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gabriel6:
the girl no want take ear hear polytechnic atall
college of education dey nw
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by Gabriel6(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
johnwizey:
college of education dey nw
just university
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by demo4ril97(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gabriel6:
Dear jamb. I am writing this letter to you due to the partiality done to my girl friend. This girl is very intelligent, i was very happy when she finished her secondary school with an excellent result, in order not to waste time i paid for her jamb fee so she can go to the university quick (say she no go marry me until she finish university). Her exam details were sent to her, exam date 7th match 2016, center global distance learning institute Abuja. She read very hard on the day of the exam she went with confidence, she wrote the exam well. We were waiting for the result, it came the next day in the evenin. To our suprise she scored 178 i was like what's happening here. Dat is how she started crying seen that ysterday evenin till now not allowing me to sleep. Pls jamb i knw you can help me in this (except una want delay my marrage) i heard u people are adding 40 mark for people, pls extend ur kindness to my babe side abeg. Thanks in advance. Yours fan Gabriel6
bro I also wrote on d 8th and I got 178 knowing fully well what I did was 250+
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by Gabriel6(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
demo4ril97:
bro I also wrote on d 8th and I got 178 knowing fully well what I did was 250+
is like dos dat did well are given lower mark while olodos Are added 40 mark
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by xender(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
#RemarkJamb2016
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by demo4ril97(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Gabriel6:
is like dos dat did well are given lower mark while olodos Are added 40 mark
I dnt support that compensation of 40 marks let them give me what I scored imagine to cheap questions'!.
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by Lumiere91: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Is there any planned protest?
Re: Open Letter To Jamb by Gabriel6(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
They must remark this jamb oo

(1) (Reply)

See How Seminarians Take Their Exam / Pictures You Will Relate With If You Attended/attending UAM / Registration Form And Guide 2017/18 Jamb Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.