Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Help! My TECNO R5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My TECNO R5 (1207 Views)

My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My TECNO R5 by joebases(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2016
I got this TECNO R5 around November last year but after sometime, I find it dificult to receive calls as the phone says 'sorry unfortunately dailer has stopped working' though I can still make call with the said phone. Please what do I do? How do I resolve this? I appreciate your proposals.
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by lekjons(m): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2016
something similar once happened to me but my own is the message app though, i simply downloaded another message app, but the old message app started working again after i restored(factory settings) my phone.. go to setting>app>dialer and clear data, if it doesn't work restore your phone or go to playstore and download another dialer app(best option)..
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by kolexepana: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
If you wanna get the best solution to your tecno phones, just check their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by jheed: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
joebases:
I got this TECNO R5 around November last year but after sometime, I find it dificult to receive calls as the phone says 'sorry unfortunately dailer has stopped working' though I can still make call with the said phone. Please what do I do? How do I resolve this? I appreciate your proposals.
go to any tecno office around you and let them check it out
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by daphid25(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
kolexepana:
If you wanna get the best solution to your tecno phones, just check their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
I logged on to that forum and i learned some great stuffs.
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by joebases(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks all. I just downloaded a receiver from play store and its so cool
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by Carlcaresophia: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
joebases:
Hi Joebases, about the problem we suggest you take the phone, together with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by osenbarak: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
jheed:
go to any tecno office around you and let them check it out
yes cause the phone engineers make spoiler it more
Re: Help! My TECNO R5 by teelaweee(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
lekjons:
something similar once happened to me but my own is the message app though, i simply downloaded another message app, but the old message app started working again after i restored(factory settings) my phone.. go to setting>app>dialer and clear data, if it doesn't work restore your phone or go to playstore and download another dialer app(best option)..
I advise u to take it to tecno office

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Which Uk Used Phone I can get Between N45 To N55 / 5 Things You MUST Do Before Creating A Youtube Channel / Infinix Flash/fast Charger Now Available In Retail And Wholesale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.