Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow (1259 Views)

Pure And Adorable Male and female Chowchow Pups Ready For New Homes / Cute Chowchow Pups For Sale / Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow by tobolos(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2016
I recently gave out the king of the pack(you all remember roonie, adult Gsd from generalj1) and the entire house looked like a graveyard. My kids cried and queried why I gave out their best dogs. I reminded them they still have vera(boerboel), patra(GSD) and newly born pups to keep their company but all that pleads were rebuffed.
I inquired what my first son of 7 years want as a replacement and surprisingly, he mentioned a chowchow.
I dropped the call and started during underground research on the breed cos I never thought of having one in years to come. I called an importer
/breeder to work out the plan and within 48 hrs the deal was done.
Now, this black babe is home and has taken over the entire house.
I don't need to tell you how the reception is like with other dogs. I believe they will get over it and finally admit her into the pack.

My kids can't thank me enough for the quick action. The youngest again asked me " but daddy, where is roonie"? I stylishly covered up and dropped the call.

The entire family is now being faced with the problem of adopting an acceptable name. We may just call her black chowchow if the entire house refuse to say 'i

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2016
I like this kind of dad oooooo.... Congrats Sir nice pup you guys got there.

1 Like

Re: Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow by tobolos(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Thanks bro

Bubewilson:
I like this kind of dad oooooo.... Congrats Sir nice pup you guys got there.
Re: Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow by seyeobadofin: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
@tobolos pls ur whatsapp number
Re: Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow by tobolos(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Ketty, my female black chowchow opened the floor to Charlie and Bobby. My love for chow keeps growing by the day. They are always fun to be with.

If you want a dog that...
-has low maintenance budget
-do well with children
.-Is medium-sized, very stocky, and furry, looking somewhat like a small rounded bear
-Stands firmly on the ground with a calm, confident, dignified stature
-Makes a formidable watchdog
-Is naturally clean and easy to housebreak
-Is quiet and mannerly in the home
-Needs only moderate exercise

A Chow Chow may be right for you.

Re: Home Coming Of An Adorable Black Chowchow by JADO93: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Beautiful...... chows love!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Soldiers Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / The 20 Most Expensive Pets In The World / Lhasa Apso Puppy For Sale-pure Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.