Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (32232 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
drss:
d great ojukwu saw it 50 years ago but d fo.o.ls n gullibles did not believe him. welcome to d zoo were infidels according to northern military arm fulani herdsmen ar massacred like chickens. can't wait for dis useless God forsaken con3 to disintegrate. d zoo is seating on a time bomb.

Don't mind the gullible ones.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Kyase(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:
Did they burn down Kyase family house? On behalf of kyase, i say sai buharry! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmm I no blame you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by T9ksy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
dTruth101:
Benue pipu

stop killing innocent herdsmen

stop rustling their cows

stop planting on their grazing routes

Shoro ni yen?

grazing routes.................on the locals' homeland?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ShegeYorubawa: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kyase:

Hmm I no blame you

how you go blame me? Na me wan wipe tiv people for their land? hausa/fulani dey take una tiv blood brush teeth every mormor, you dey here dey shout sai buharry! Sai fulani! like say Dem swear give you! LWKMD!

Abeg shout am again. Congo immigrants like you. where omenka sef! i hear say na only am remain for him tribe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ShegeYorubawa: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChristStriker:
Has omenka/iroh88 not seen this thread?

I am yet to see omenka condemn the demonic fulani herdsmen on nairaland. embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin
see omenka

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
omenka supports buhari who is the leader of Fulani herdsmen and lest you forget omenka is from igede one of the areas where fulani herdsmen are commiting genoicide

I guess he feels too embarrassed to comment. One of those who think they are clever but later find they are clever by half. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari. Gullible fools.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
hotwax:

Igbo people are the chest beater. We all know what Fulanis did to them in Enugu.

And you were not beating your chest then, right? Leave the Igbo alone and face the Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by yaki84: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Samuel ortom should be impeached. angry ... people are being killed daily by the President terrorist brothers and he is still being diplomatic about the daily loss of human life under his watch angry ... Benue state people should take laws into their hands against these Fulani terrorist as the govt cannot protect them.

I hate to say this but may God punish ortom and buhari. ... angry useless leaders. angry

I hate to say dis! amen to ur prayer!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
thanks for adding the coward mumu. angry useless leaders.

But why do you guys keep voting these bad leaders in? You know, people get the leadership they deserve.
If your people deserve better leaders, they will get them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Go do your research about the Fulanis and you will learn that they never forgive nor forget so your Urhobo people should brace themselves for they are coming for them as well.

I believe the Urhobo people only defended themselves against the aggressors. Right to self defence is fundamental. People should always be vigilant and security conscious and should be prepared to defend themselves when attacked.
Are you suggesting that we should all submit ourselves to being slaves of the Fulani because they don't forgive and might come back to attack in 100 years? We should all arm ourselves well enough to at least defend ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
boostdom:
May i never witness my people getting slaughtered before my eyes and my ancestral land plundered. The only way to stem the lingering hate and anger that will evolve in me will be to kill me.

I still get flashes of pain and torture when i remember 2012 where a cop rammed into our car at Ketu and as i proceeded to accost the cop, my mom stood between us and received the brunts of the cop's repeated butt of the gun because he couldn't get to me.

That cop . . .well, is somewhere cozy and will never trouble citizens again.

You are the man. We live in a jungle called Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
mart2k:
Fulani herdsmen are killing people everywhere n nobody is calling anybody names but, if it were yoruba people they killed, some people from d east wil start referring to Yorubas as cowards.

Leave "some people from the east" alone and face the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Unclerukus: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
dTruth101:
Benue pipu

stop killing innocent herdsmen

stop rustling their cows

stop planting on their grazing routes
Are you mentally okay? Grazing routes in another man's land. Hausa's and fulani's with their primitive religion is a curse to this nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by T9ksy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
poseidon12:

Leave "some people from the east" alone and face the Fulani.

Don't fret, we will but in our own time. However, be rest assured that when that time comes, we will not spare those of you

residing in our homeland who took delight in calling us derogatory names whilst wishing all manner of calamities on us.

We shall eventually kill two silly obdurate birds with one mighty stone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ochogbe:
I hope we didn't make mistake to vote for Buhari and APC.
Why are so called Fulanis killing people only on the PDP dominated areas of Benue state?
Again, I hope these so called Fulanis are not members of Boko haram in disguise?

So you still have not realized that Buhari is bad news for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jessam:
Stop buying cows from the murderers .... support the local cow of the south. It is a bit smaller than the Fulani cow but more nutritious. Jessam Cattle Ranch & farms are one the largest rearers of the Ehi Igbo

Nb. Not all Fulani herdsmen are involved in murdering people of local community along their herd route.

Impressive. Where is the farm located?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by poseidon12: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2016
T9ksy:

Don't fret, we will but in our own time. However, be rest assured that when that time comes, we will not spare those of you

residing in our homeland who took delight in calling us derogatory names whilst wishing all manner of calamities on us.

We shall surely kill two birds with one mighty stone.

Empty threat. Very empty.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Unclerukus: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Go do your research about the Fulanis and you will learn that they never forgive nor forget so your Urhobo people should brace themselves for they are coming for them as well.
I am 100% sure if such happens in the Niger delta, all abo.kis would be wiped out in that region EVEN IF GOVERNMENT DECIDES TO PROTECT THEM WITH ABOK.I SOLDIERS TOO. Deltans are like spartans.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by DoctorMcgruff: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2016
I think its time we split as a country, lets just our ways..these fulani are too violent. Violent in Ghana, Violent in Lagos,Benue everywhere

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by justmenoni: 3:40am On Mar 10, 2016
murderers

months:
They should carry out investigation becos young girls is the reason for the attack. They like to murder parents and steal theirr young daughters.

The murders know exactly wat they are doing, it is not senseless or without purpose.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2016
poseidon12:

But why do you guys keep voting these bad leaders in? You know, people get the leadership they deserve.
If your people deserve better leaders, they will get them.
are u not in Nigeria, do votes really count.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Kyase(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

how you go blame me? Na me wan wipe tiv people for their land? hausa/fulani dey take una tiv blood brush teeth every mormor, you dey here dey shout sai buharry! Sai fulani! like say Dem swear give you! LWKMD!

Abeg shout am again. Congo immigrants like you. where omenka sef! i hear say na only am remain for him tribe grin grin grin
Lol you dey mad, atleast I still be African, what of you wey dey claim Israelite without historical background unlike mine.
Better keep quiet before I vex
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ShegeYorubawa: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Kyase:

Lol you dey mad, atleast I still be African, what of you wey dey claim Israelite without historical background unlike mine.
Better keep quiet before I vex

I hear say your people dey shout sai buhari when fulani dey massacre them, but the sai buhary no save them. May sai buharry save you when they come for your head, say "Amen". Chai zombeism na curse! grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Kyase(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

I hear say your people dey shout sai buhari when fulani dey massacre them, but the sai buhary no save them. May sai buharry save you when they come for your head, say "Amen". Chai zombeism na curse! grin grin
Hmm naso you carry our problem for head
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by ShegeYorubawa: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Kyase:

Hmm naso you carry our problem for head

No i wan understand how human being wey God create go vote for peopls wey dey massacre them, left, right and centre. No be self-imposed extinction be that?

this kyase sef! grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Kyase(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

No i wan understand how human being wey God create go vote for peopls wey dey massacre them, left, right and centre. No be self-imposed extinction be that?

this kyase sef! grin grin
Hmm, go ask god na, but Nigeria massacre una people and since then presidency never smell una hand but still una dey vote for us grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack by Jessam: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
poseidon12:

Impressive. Where is the farm located?

Jessam Cattle ranch and farm is located in Emene, Enugu state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.