Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,458 members, 7,926,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Naira Setback Again As Against The Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Setback Again As Against The Dollar (752 Views)

Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Setback Again As Against The Dollar by linusbnn(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
The value of the naira in exchange for the dollar has dropped again in the parallel market after yesterday's case of stability.

Reports from the black market reveals the value of the Nigerian currency in exchange for the dollar has dropped in value. Naira yesterday exchanged for N310 but today it is exchanging for N318 dropping by N8.

See a screenshot below:

Re: Naira Setback Again As Against The Dollar by HungerBAD: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Slowly but steadily we are getting it right.

1 Like

Re: Naira Setback Again As Against The Dollar by linusbnn(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
I wonder when the right time will finally come.
Re: Naira Setback Again As Against The Dollar by Princepri(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Do you guys above me read at all

1 Like

Re: Naira Setback Again As Against The Dollar by Monalisa185(f): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Slowly but steadily we are getting it right.

excuse me, sir, getting what right? HUNGER is really BAD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HAVEN'T HEARD OF YOTA ? YOU ARE REALLY MISSING BIG TIME / How Do I Invest / Ready To Earn Money With A Phone Or A Computer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.