Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,267 members, 7,891,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Dstv Compact Vs Premium - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Compact Vs Premium (1704 Views)

Dstv Compact Vs Compact Plus - What's The Difference? / Dstv Compact Is A BIG FRAUD For Live Matches - Dont Subscribe !!!! / Champions League On Dstv Compact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Compact Vs Premium by Eksman: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Hallo friends,
Please I am in a dilemma.
I have been subscribing for dstv premium because of the premier league football live matches. But due to the resent addition of some sport stations to the compact bouquet, I am contemplating on buying the compact bouquet which is cheaper (6000 Naira).
I am worried that the compact bouquet might not show important live matches especially when two matches are taking place at the same time.
Who has tried the new compact? Is it worth it?
Re: Dstv Compact Vs Premium by benninwa(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Also waiting to know if its worth it
Re: Dstv Compact Vs Premium by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Eksman:
Hallo friends,
I have been subscribing for dstv premium because of the premier league football live matches. But due to the resent addition of some sport stations to the compact bouquet, I am contemplating on buying the compact bouquet which is cheaper (6000 Naira).
I am worried that the compact bouquet might not show important live matches especially when two matches are taking place at the same time.

If you want full DSTV experience with no wahala, stick to premium.
Re: Dstv Compact Vs Premium by aieromon(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Eksman:
Hallo friends,

If you want to have access to ALL EPL and La Liga matches(especially when all the big teams are playing at the same time), stick to the Premium bouquet.

UCL and Europa games are also not available on the Compact bouquet.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone With Contacts In The Television Industry / Watch GOTV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computer / War Room Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.