Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,180 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos (59655 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Have you improved in you english? Or she has finally dished you?
missing sexyceline badly, english no fit jawo for westernunion so bolenbe.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
missing sexyceline badly, english no fit jawo for westernunion so bolenbe.
Thats your prob.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Thats your prob.
sandalili!, sandalili!! you maybe teacher in your country, everybody know you well. If them look you up and down, they will know that is true ..... Come kiss my dirty nyansh, I get time for trouble
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Oilandgas1(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol I tire o

Imagine, because of ordinary ToTo wey no get any nutritional value. I dey vex
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Opemiposii(f): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
eeyah
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2021
such a disastrous and foolish exit

I used to ask my gf from time to time
are we still in sync or not?
cause beautiful girls abound all over Nigeria
and the world

one girl can't use me to play dice
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Annogbe(f): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Is not worth it
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by dreu2fine(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
ebosie11:
This was posted on Facebook by one Agyei Daniel. The lover boy left a suicide note where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she wasn’t ok. He said he killed himself for her so that she can have another boyfriend and stop disturbing him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ghanaian-boy-kills-himself-for-his.html

Idiat of ur type fowl beta pass u
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by delzbaba(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Idiot !!! Fake acting
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Bestmanwealthy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.