Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Are You Ready To Start Making Money Online Without Stress Get In Here!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Ready To Start Making Money Online Without Stress Get In Here!!! (369 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Can I Make Money Online Without Money? see answer inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Start Making Money Online Without Stress Get In Here!!! by danielicon(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2016
I know most of us will be skeptical at first about putting their money into something they are not sure about...I have been ripped of bulky some of money some time during my quest for wealth n independence . But if I didn't take those risks, I wouldn't be what I am today n won't know what I know today. You will get registered with an affiliate company whose name I will mention along the way. So how do u gain from the bizness...If u are able to convince any one to register n buy any of their products (in this case e-books), #4500 will be credited to ur bank account within 24hrs.
The business am going to introduce to us is called Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
So let's get to the main gist
Actually the 5,500 will be for purchasing some e-books on other business strategies.
Now all you need to start is 5,500#.So let's say u are able to convince 5 people to join this biz today, u will be getting 4500*5=22,500
With the said amount
n as a subscriber you are open to all their ebook free of charge
So if after registering u convince 20 pple to join u earn 4500*20=90000#
n the sweet thing about this particular affiliate is that they pay u ur dividend within 24hrs unlike others that pay u monthly
But the beauty of it is that u are within the sch environment so convincing other willing youths will not be a difficult thing
With that amount some of us who has been looking for a tangible sum to start something doing will see the capital to do so

(1) (Reply)

Ability In Disability / Cheap PMS Available For Sale / Promote Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.