Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,119 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? (959 Views)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by Damianbrown(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Their's a girl in my school every time I see her, I usually lose concentration. Shez extremely beautiful, but I have seen preety girls like her in my school most especially my department. But this one is always giving me problem each time I see her. When ever she comes into the class that I always stay and jerk, My temperature usually increase, and it takes my focus out of what am reading for more than 10 minutes, I dnt think of anything again except her.
Please nairalanders, advice me on what to do, it is really affecting me.....

Abeg lalasticlala help a Bro.......
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by dulux07(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Whatelse again. It quite clear you are very attracted to her.
Just walk up to her, find a way u can get close to her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by falconey(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Change programme, department or school.
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by dammywapes(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2016
d p u gat is ow to talk to her

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2016
U should sue her for emotional disturbance

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by IamLEGEND1: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2016
u should just go hang urself with tissue paper or something.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by firstking01(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Build a relationship with her first, then from there.....
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by cruzita(f): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
if u love somebody walk up to her and tell her u love am oooo.

its no crime, no crime at all
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by vicechancellor(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
do you have a fat account, swag and packaging @op? to an extent that will determine your success with the girl, that's if she's really a hawt girl. no be only you sabi good tin, others are also in the chase.
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by KingRex1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
cruzita:

*walks up to cruzita* i..........

whews, nah i cnt.
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by Damianbrown(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
vicechancellor:
do you have a fat account, swag and packaging @op? to an extent that will determine your success with the girl, that's if she's really a hawt girl. no be only you sabi good tin, others are also in the chase.
am jus a student who is fully dependent on mumcy nd pupcy for cash and other thing o. No money o
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by Damianbrown(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
cruzita:

Naso e simple
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by Damianbrown(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u should just go hang urself with tissue paper or something.
Are u for real?
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by Damianbrown(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
dulux07:
give Me step na? Lolz grin
dulux07:
give Me step na? Lolz
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by dulux07(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Damianbrown:
give Me step na? Lolz ;Dgive Me step na? Lolz
Lol..if u cant face her, then get her number or social username
Re: How Can I Deal With This Emotional Disturbance? by Damianbrown(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
dulux07:

Lol..if u cant face her, then get her number or social username
mayb that is what I am goin to do

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dating Tips For Shy Guys / 12 Things You Should Learn About Relationships While You're Single.. / TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.