Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,078 members, 7,922,610 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

My JAMB Testimony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My JAMB Testimony (508 Views)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My JAMB Testimony by possibleloaded(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
It was just like a movie when I got to the exam center lately.I found myself in the middle of Rock and hard place. Firstly, I thought my schedule is 8:30am when I had the PDF and the print out with me, I was careless not checking since I had checked the first time.

As I got to where I was to have my biometric, the woman insisted that I was late, so, she wouldn’t permit me, but with a lot of pleading from some of the staff there, she allowed me and I was taken in.

But my calmness altered, when a man with eye glass like mine entered and asked me out, and I have already logged in. I obeyed firstly, then I started pleading, but the man looked so rigid that I was even afraid of begging him further. My time was already counting, and I was outside the hall looking pensive.

Lolz. It’s not funny @ all. Then later a man entered and the man reconciled for me, he also asked who was at fault, what do you think, I quickly concede. I spent just like 30 to 45 mins, because I had to rush through the questions, but thank God, he made it familiar.

Despite the UPs and Downs, I scored 232. Though, I wasn’t pleased because I knew I deserved more than that, but to God be the glory because I received mercy. That’s my testimony. Share yours if there is any.

- Read more at: http://examrelief.tk/my-jamb-testimony/
Re: My JAMB Testimony by HungerBAD: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
How true is this story?

The link does not even open.

1 Like

Re: My JAMB Testimony by Veronica0705(f): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
that's a big lie, because the pic u used as a backup was previously uploaded for the clash btw the Fulanis and the yorubas at lagos.. and moreover Ur story does not sound genuine ... #adonbeieveit
Re: My JAMB Testimony by deji47: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
What kind of lie is this? This same picture was captured on the recent market killings in lagos and here you are saying it's one invigilator. Abeg Moderators close this thread.

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY To Become Degree- Awarding Institution –amosun / UTME 2016: JAMB Withdraws Extra 40 Marks From Extra Gig Candidates / Free Farrah Abraham Sex Tape Clips Accompanied By V2 I Know Adore Ya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.