Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,371 members, 7,967,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! (68799 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:
She is not sleeping, she even asked the dog to pretend too...

Hahaha. smiley

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
LOVE her! cool
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by tottinova: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na this kind people dey bring new disease come out.
Later them go dey blame helpless animals undecided

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by ReachHard: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Joor oh, I hope she still has a man?? ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make pesin no come begin dey tink anoda tin
grin
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Kirinwa: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:

kiss
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by macho44(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
When she ought 2 b sleeping wit her man by her side..
U wan to donate "HUSBAND" for her?
www.adielem.com
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by macho44(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:
U just discovered a "STAR DOG" one that knows how to fake sleep! Lol. maybe its the animal version of the #Popular Breadseller Turned "Supermodel".
www.adielem.com
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by popcykaylah(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
So? ? My maltese sleeps on my bed with me as well ..abeg next news abeg
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by esther1994(f): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok. what should I do?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by kelvyn7: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:

LOL grin grin

YEYE YOU cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Isn't that scary and nasty?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by geniune(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] when is she going to marry by the way?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Mbediogu(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:
One time Winner of most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Miss agbani darego shared a picture of her ,taking a nap with her dog on top of her bed...

agbanidarego [b]"Puppy love"[/b]e

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCiphfgw4gc/

Chai. The dog could be male o o.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Gkemz: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
She need a man seriously, not a dog
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by maestroz: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:
One time Winner of most beautiful girl in Nigeria. Miss agbani darego shared a picture of her ,taking a nap with her dog on top of her bed...

agbanidarego "Puppy love"

why on earth would you sleep with a Dog when I am Mr capable...
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by kay29000(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:

LMAO! How can she have asked the dog to pretend too? Does the dog understand English?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by ololade91(f): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
It's a free world thoo
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
kay29000:

LMAO! How can she have asked the dog to pretend too? Does the dog understand English?

lol
cant you see the way the dog is peeping

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by kay29000(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
favoured234:

lol
cant you see the way the dog is peeping

Lol!
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Thobilobah(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
dimsonu:
Sleeping with her dog...like 'sleeping with'...I hope she is not 'sleeping with' her dog
. Really................?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by justmenoni: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Copy cats
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by xtervaganza(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is what you do when no man is willing to bed you after you overdo your shakara
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good for her. grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by mylove4him(f): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
pretydiva:
When she ought 2 b sleeping wit her man by her side..
If she no get man nko? Would you mind lending her your man?
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by tpiar: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by ddooskie(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:

agbanidarego "Puppy love"

Miss World(2001 I think) not just Most beautiful girl in Nigeria.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by ajatim(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
pride and arrogance wil nt allow her marry d right persn.
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by electrokcoi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
tse1v1:
PLEASE HOW DO I CREATE A TOPIC ON NAIRALAND?
go and sleep with ur dog

finish
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by electrokcoi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
I CAN SMELL CONJI HERE
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by Rhea(f): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=18pt]We don dey form like oyibo. Everybody don dey nuy dog keep for house dey pet am. E don reash oo[/size]
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by chubbylistic: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
that's her choice allow the lucky dog to enjoy. wetin be una own. jealousy
Re: Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! by eminent007(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2016
My question: who snap her abegi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.