Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC (32157 Views)

Ocholi’s Driver Had Licence, FRSC Is Processing Renewal —colleagues / FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by peterbello(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
oga sir,

How
does
driver's
license
prevent
ACCIDENT

Help me axe them o. Maybe having the Driver's license would scare the tyres from bursting. If they don't have anything better to say, they should just shut up. How many people with valid driver's license were even tested before they were issued one? As long as your 15k is complete, you get your driver's license even if you are crippled, blind, deaf and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Weah96: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
otokx:
Is it that he had no drivers license or the license had expired.

Expired licenses are not valid. You can ride a bicycle though.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
ManTiger:
The man should be charged with manslaughter.
i heard the man is dead.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by klax(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls guys let this man rest in peace for God sake. Driver has no licence, tyre busted, it was a foul play, he was killed and blablablabla jargons, plsssssss........he is dead and he is dead
let him rest.

Substandard tyre pls what do you expect

Over speed and tyre busted what do you expect pls

Bad road what do you expect Mr fool FRSC

You better go get life and face reality than silly and brainless excuses.

It's unless a responsible govt rule Nigeria this nightmare will never end both the past and the present govt are all nightmare themselves.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by skelewu404(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
ooshinibos:

it is not his time to die , how could it be ? , this is the best of his life ...go and tell him family that that it is time to die

the accident was just an unfortunate incident ..maybe it could have been prevented if your ineffectual nation and leaders had created other means of transport or created good roads ...
i mean no disrespect, have u ever travel to kaduna from abuja by road before? Its one of the best road in the country
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by 4nobody4every1: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Very unfortunate sad
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by maxti: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
I find this hard to believe
Is it that no drivers license was found on him?
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by seunayeni(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
is it the driving license that matter now, or addressing the Factors that contribute to the incessant and high rate of Accident in the country sad, many have gone due to the nonchalance of our leaders in addressing important issues, instead they look for blames and Faults to justify themselves, Rubbish
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by mdbabah2008(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
It's called Driver's license
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by moshino(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
2rutalk1:
Does having a Driver's license qualify someone to be a good driver in a country like Nigeria, where even a cripple can be issued Driver's license after some "settlements". I got my first Driver's license when I never knew how to drive just because I needed it as an ID Card for business transactions. This is not an excuse in a crazy clime like Nigeria. It was his time to die whether Driver's License or no driver's license.

So you're part of the problem in Nigeria, you knowingly broke the law.

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by banmee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Siberia101:
Theres no need having a driver license because the FRSC can't question the driver of a minister.

Good point. This is what happens in a lawless society.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by otunbashonny(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
How many trailer driver get DL?
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by banmee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
otokx:
Is it that he had no drivers license or the license had expired.

An expired drivers licence is same as not having a drivers license.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
oga sir,

How
does
driver's
license
prevent
ACCIDENT
. My Oga you are very correct.It is very okay for an earoplane pilot without a licence to fly a plane.Abi?

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by clarity4clear(f): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Was that the cause of the accident?
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by ckmayoca: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
OneNigeria1960:
That's what happened when you overlook a qualified person for an employment and employ your paddi weda the person qualify or not.

Do u even know how long the guy has been driving the family?
And can u employ ur Padi as ur driver?
When wada had accident twice on thaat road was the driver not having license?
FrSC just wanna blame the dead.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Barselonia:
thank God I Have a valid driver's license.... I can fire dey go... no fear of accident... is that What dey are trying to say
abi oooo
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by silversonuc(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Sometimes I wonder if it's "Driver's license or Driving licence
hahahaha abi o bros
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by banmee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
oga sir,

How
does
driver's
license
prevent
ACCIDENT

In a normal society, when your drivers licence expires, your driving record is re evaluated and you are sometimes re tested to ensure you can operate a POV. In an abnormal society like Nigeria, people like you don't understand this hence your question. I can't believe 28 people liked your post. It underlines the mentality in Nigeria. I really fear for una.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Missonas(f): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
E don do na
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by klax(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
seunayeni:
is it the driving license that matter now, or addressing the Factors that contribute to the incessant and high rate of Accident in the country sad, many have gone due to the nonchalance of our leaders in addressing important issues, instead they look for blames and Faults to justify themselves, Rubbish

Don't mind the fools. After you will -see FRSC claiming he have 200 years of experience speaking big grammar but to their dull greasy heads its driver licence that busted the vehicle tyres isn't

Anuofia lazy unintelligent poohs.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
This piece of information is not sensitive.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Kangol99(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
k
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by seangy4konji: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
If you go junction to buy recharge card ad enter your home in one piece ,you should give thanks to God in Nigeria.

Na zoo we deh.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
THE DRIVER HAS NO LICENCE OR NO VALID LICENCE.THESE ARE SEPARATE ISSUES.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Rastamann: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Does the FRSC have a data base that is reliable? With all the "black market jobs" that they do how do they get their record straight?

All these na story because the guy don mud, if he was alive, am sure he will show them a drivers license!
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
what does a driver's license really mean in Nigeria? I have a driving license, I didn't do any driving test!

1 Like

Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by banmee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
klax:

Don't mind the fools. After you will -see FRSC claiming he have 200 years of experience speaking big grammar but to their dull greasy heads its driver licence that busted the vehicle tyres isn't

Anuofia lazy unintelligent poohs.

Bro's. ...A drivers license is crucial in operating a POV. How can people not see this.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
THE DRIVER HAS NO LICENSE OR NO VALID LICENSE.THESE ARE SEPARATE ISSUES.
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Buhari and Tinubu killed this man....Its a setup....RIP
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by Peacefulgold(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is a rubbish excuse so dat his family won't gain anytn from d govt...so indirectly they a putting d blame on d dead driver...funny though cos at times passengers feel they value there life more than d man behind d wheels....
Re: Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC by ooshinibos: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
skelewu404:
i mean no disrespect, have u ever travel to kaduna from abuja by road before? Its one of the best road in the country
I respect your view as well , the road might be in Good condition but I don't believe that it is his time to die , this kind of thinking has held a lot of our people and our leaders in bondage , , its spiritual laziness to try and leave everything up to God or chance , its just not the reality ..and we need to change this concept quickly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: Where Is The $1 Billion You Withdrew To Purchase Arms – Wike / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK / PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.