Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

FALZ Covers The March Edition Of Blacknbold Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FALZ Covers The March Edition Of Blacknbold Magazine (693 Views)

Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Actress, Iyabo Ojo, Covers March Edition Of House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FALZ Covers The March Edition Of Blacknbold Magazine by endyuzo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
In this new edition of BlackNBold Magazine Falz The Bahd Guy dappers up as its 1st ever male cover personality. Inside the 52 page magazine Falz talks openly and answers some deep questions as well as hilarious ones too; from the genesis of his music career, to his alter ego, relationship status, acting gigs, politics and more.
This is definitely one interview Falz fans wouldn’t want to miss!

http://www.facialady.com/2016/03/falz-covers-march-edition-of-blacknbold.html

Re: FALZ Covers The March Edition Of Blacknbold Magazine by ChappyChase: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Always my niqqur!

1 Like

Re: FALZ Covers The March Edition Of Blacknbold Magazine by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
dts d real G

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What A Fan Of Psquare Posted / Paul Okoye: Singer Urges Fans To Support Mr P, Rudeboy And Psquare / My Age Is My Business | Kiss Daniel On An Exclusive Interview With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.