Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Palace Of Ooni Of Ife Issues Press Release On Rumoured Family Crisis - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Palace Of Ooni Of Ife Issues Press Release On Rumoured Family Crisis (896 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palace Of Ooni Of Ife Issues Press Release On Rumoured Family Crisis by 360frolic(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
OGUNWUSI FAMILY REMAINS UNITED GIDIGBA AS PRINCE ADETUNJI HOSTS FATHER AND SIBLINGS IN HIS HOUSE

SHAME to the unnecessary speculations being promoted by some SOKISOMBOLOS whose wishes could only be to sing and dance to the music of disharmony and disunity within an unbreakably united royal family of a loving Father and caring mother blessed with enviably successful children.

Yes, two brothers were in the contest for the throne, and of course it could only be either of them being the two leading candidates among those "30 something" from GIESI jostling for the sacred royalty....... doubting consult the kingmakers.

Hosted by Prince Adetunji Ogunwusi, the real estate magnate immediate elder brother of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II) at his VGC Lekki residence on Tuesday, the KABIYESI's siblings accompanied by their lucky father held a historic family meeting where robust deliberations on the forthcoming ROYAL WEDDING and how to continue supporting His Imperial Majesty in his train of progress and development of IFE and OODUA NATION "la'papo" were had.

Pa Oluropo Ogunwusi(baba oloriire) I congratulate you sir, I congratulate Olori Wuraola aya Ogunwusi omo Soji-Opa of blessed memory( b'oja gboorogboro), I Congratulate Prince Adegboyega Ogunwusi(akobi omo) who called me with a foreign line and bountifully rained prayers on my head a week ago, I very heartily congratulate Prince Adetunji Ogunwusi(mighty but quite) this gentle giant is indeed a blessing to the Ogunwusis and ilu riaaa Ife-Ooye as a whole.

I also verily verily congratulate the trio of Princess Folasade aya Fadairo(Yeye 1), Princess Adesola aya Olojede(Yeye 2) and Princess Adebimpe aya Daodu(Yeye 3), you are undoubtedly the kind of sisters desired by reasonable brothers like myself as you've unquantifiably glamorized our much cherished royalty being dynamically managed by your brother, my principal and our father...........ME LE WO'JU RE O!

Finally, I humbly say congratulations to my father, my principal, my benefactor, ITI OMO IRUNMOLE, OTITI ARINKI'LEMI, JIGBINNI BI ATE AKUN, OKE LEYIN IFE, OJAJA FIDI OTE JALE, AROLE OODUA OLORI ALADE GBOGBO, Ooni Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) not only being the destined occupier of the throne of your forefathers but also to have been born the lucky family of baba Oluropo and mama Wuraola Ogunwusi surrounded by the lovely and desirable siblings above mentioned.

O TI SE'ESE!!!

Comrade Moses Olafare,
Director of Media and Public Affairs,

Ooni's Palace.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/palace-of-ooni-of-ife-issues-press.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Palace Of Ooni Of Ife Issues Press Release On Rumoured Family Crisis by Mikehell(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Is The Oba Of Benin The Greatest Monarch In Africa / ICAN Fellow, Adewale Ajayi, Emerges The New Akarigbo Of Remo / Be Left Handed A Taboo In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.