Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Abuzola So So Ignorant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola So So Ignorant (654 Views)

Are Trinitarians Ignorant Of What Moses Said? / Bishop Oyedepo Is Ignorant, Manipulative And Crazy At The Same Time / Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola So So Ignorant by Flancey: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
The only description that befits a misfit.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by Abuzola(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
You are mad, where have you been to refute the discrepancy of your so called mystical unfounded and baluted Bible
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by gen2genius(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
Everyone knows how ignorant Abuzola is, except himself - which makes his condition more pitiable cry
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by LadyT(f): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
Dont bother he is a waste of time and effort it is a sin to even argue with someone with such a disabled brain.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by Abuzola(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lady T, u slut ! What the heck are you doing in religion section. Abi customer no come today ? Chei, na global recession, fara è balé
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by LadyT(f): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Lady T, u slut ! What the heck are you doing in religion section. Abi customer no come today ? Chei, na global recession, fara è balé

Told you he is brain damaged
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by Abuzola(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
Don't dare deny it else i will copy and paste it here, what ? Your confessions.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by JIL(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2009
Told you he is brain damaged

Its an insult to refer to Abuzola as being brain damaged. He is rather brainless-His brain cells have long been replaced by moist cow dung. grin
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by goodguy100(m): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2009
Yes i agree with u people, Abuzola and Tudor are very lgnorant, and Foolishness have been part of there useless lifes.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by vanitty: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2009
Best to simpy ignore him.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by Flancey: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2009
He is deaf, dumb and blind. Not better than a stone.
If he is married, i pity his generation.
Never saw a demented mind all my life.
Abuzola so so ignorant.
Comparing Bible with Quran is simply foolishness.
They dont meet.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by ilosiwaju: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
He enjoys the NLand spotlight doesn't he? A perfect example of what cheap internet can cause: posting insults.
cool
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by MrCrackles(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2009
Topic

Is he?
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by Flancey: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2009
cry for abu
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by goodguy100(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2009
We really need to do something about this guys, i am sick about them.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by JIL(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2009
We really need to do something about this guys, i am sick about them.

I quite agree with you. We can create a thread each for everyone that is becoming a big nuisance on Nairaland. Sign a petition by asking the moderator to either warn the subject about his/her use of inappropriate language or have them banned.

We can start a petition with topic; Sign A Petition if You Want  Bleep Banned. The initiator starts the thread with

' 1. I want Bleep banned or warned because , , '.
The next poster continues with
'2. I want Bleep banned because, '.
And the next
'3. I want , ' 

Now who do we start with?
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by okgerald(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
the guy is not ignorant, he dey make sense oh. the guy no dey tell lies ,he dey post wetin we all fit relate to
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by JIL(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
the guy is not ignorant, he dey make sense oh. the guy no dey tell lies ,he dey post wetin we all fit relate to

So many people on this thread said he's ignorant and you say he's not and you went further to say that everyone including those who called him an ignoramus relate to his posts. I think you need to see a qualified psychiatrist.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by okgerald(m): 12:40am On Jul 19, 2009
U are nothing but a stupid fool. tongue Must i subscribe 2 what everyone else saying? I say i see sense in his posts and u are telling me crap. I think u are a zombie, idiot
JIL:

So many people on this thread said he's ignorant and you say he's not and you went further to say that everyone including those who called him an ignoramus relate to his posts. I think you need to see a qualified psychiatrist.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by JIL(m): 1:12am On Jul 19, 2009
U are nothing but a stupid fool. Tongue Must i subscribe 2 what everyone else saying? I say i see sense in his posts and u are telling me crap. I think u are a zombie, idiot

You mustn't subscribe to what others are saying but you have no right to say'we all relate to' what he says.

I want to spare myself the task of entering into a name-calling contest with you. So I will let this pass. Meanwhile, watch your language.
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by Flancey: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola should be banned.
He is an anti Christ.
God have mercy on his soul
Jesus loves Him
Only Jesus can save Him
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by kshow1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
Flancey:

Abuzola should be banned.
He is an anti Christ.
God have mercy on his soul
Jesus loves Him
Only Jesus can save Him

leave the guy alone, at least he has a right to his beliefs
Re: Abuzola So So Ignorant by mamagee3(f): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
I have no time to talk about that deranged cow!. angry

(1) (Reply)

Today's Sermon Or Exhortation / Who Is Going To Hell Or Who Is In Hell? / Pray For tpia Here,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.