Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,718 members, 7,918,220 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. (3791 Views)

See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. by kpolli(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dyt:

No
I thought there were 22
Are you guilty?

If you help me, I will
Re: Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. by byvan03: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
If she isn't pregnant, let her end that sham now. Do it without looking back, she still has a future ahead. If she continues with this sham, it will be a thorny road of lies and pain. Your family should give her all the support she needs to end this and learn her lessons. Even the Catholic Church annuls a marriage on the ground of deceit .

3 Likes

Re: Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. by Miami11: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
lesbiangirl:

A 53yr old man lied that he's 39 and y'all cudnt tell or u were all blinded by the money. It's only when a nigga is making it rain that people don't research well on his background. If your sis did she wouldn't have ended up in such a dilemma. tongue tongue

That is funny, but serious matter now, that man must be a world class cheat to pull this one through. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. by diva90: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2016
It's understandable if she has decided to get an annulment/divorce. I would have done the same, marriage based on decietful grounds is no marriage at all. But then again, I have to say that your sister didn't do her research during courtship well, it's not just enough to believe everything that someone says. also did your family not do a background search before consenting to give out their daughter in traditional marriage or is this not done in your tribe? Usually details like this are discovered during those periods.
Re: Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. by sisisioge: 2:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Wowzer! Guy must be seriously hot to shave off 14yrs successfully from his years without you guys catching on. Your sis no try. Anyways, I think she's gonna be fine with her decision. All will be well.
Re: Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. by Nnemuka(f): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2016
sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. / What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? / Beware Of Pakistani Condoms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.