Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter (33039 Views)

Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Davido Shares 2018 Vacation Pictures / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by hakeem4(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
OK
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by obontami: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
CUTE CUTE CUTE

CUTE AS FûCK
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by basty: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
banmee:

I never wanted to reveal this, but Davido saved my life last year. I was in a coma for six months and there was nothing the doctors could do to revive me. One day, one of the nurses decided to play one of Davido's songs and to God be the glory, i got up, walked to the side table where the CD was and switched it off. The song was so bad that i had no choice but to get up. Praise the lord.

IPOB WEED IN THE BLOOD
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
banmee:

I never wanted to reveal this, but Davido saved my life last year. I was in a coma for six months and there was nothing the doctors could do to revive me. One day, one of the nurses decided to play one of Davido's songs and to God be the glory, i got up, walked to the side table where the CD was and switched it off. The song was so bad that i had no choice but to get up. Praise the lord.

yea..yea seen next! angry angry
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by flokii: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eeyah..

na d mama d girl go resemble

Davido you av some explanation to do in future
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by samuel051: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thought this dude was going for nysc
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by introvertedsoul: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why's he sucking his tongue?
Who be papa, who be baby?
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by akpamfet: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dyt:
Davido sucks his tongue?
cheesy cheesy

The tongue thing Na sign of "mumuism"... undecided
Not sexy...
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by sheubaba2013: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why are blacks not wealthy

You've got to read this Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.
INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?
JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We the Jews build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow; "He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad, go for medical treatment abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.
Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.
INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?
JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption. His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.
INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves
JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

Pls. forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders.
We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by 190: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
banmee:

and you are trying to be funny undecided

smh

Nigeria is really filled with dumb a-s-s-e-s

btw how is this news that some dude take a pic of him and his girl and so?

here in my world we dont even know who he is

make una de celebrate nonsense there

bunch of ediots
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by wilcox(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olarajee:
Time we start letting peeps realize kids born out of wedlock are bastards maybe there will be some sanity with glorifying stupidity
Bros na lie, no be bastered, even if is not advisable
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by NobleAngell(f): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
munchi:
pls can someone remind me the opposite of Cute again?
Uncute?
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by Creamish(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
190:

smh

bunch of ediots
Where have u been hiding J? smiley
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
cool
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by 190: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Creamish:

Where have u been hiding J? smiley

Lol been busy with the life
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by Palmwinetapper: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ugly baby and father lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by banmee(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
190:

smh

bunch of ediots

You are just too s.tupid to comprehend it.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by banmee(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

yea..yea seen next! angry angry

Next is you are a..................
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by zoe80: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
banmee:

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by lollypoplat: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
NL analyzing pinshure from time immemorial

I salute una grin
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by ABD23(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
This guy ehn! undecided
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by Datshyguy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
This guy looks like someone that snores
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by yheinkhar(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link http://taskmine.club/pay.php?ref=Skuzylahi
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by toprealman: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2016
greatness22:
You are more beautiful jare.
really?
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by dazzlingfranci: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Is he now a baby.....wats that with the tongue angry angry
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by munchi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
davodyguy:
cutest grin
I wish it was
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter by ciraboorcabi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abeg make "Imade" grow sharp sharp...make i come toast am jare cheesy.....

*sips coke*

*runs away* ;-)

#Orcabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.