Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,500 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please Help D Xpert In Decorative Concrete Stamping - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help D Xpert In Decorative Concrete Stamping (677 Views)

Ordinary Concrete Stamping (07064702132) / Decorative Fence Ideas, Please Help With Suggestions! / Fairly used MAT(Decorative Concrete Stamping) is Available for sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help D Xpert In Decorative Concrete Stamping by Rachie83: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls what can be use to polish already made decorative concrete stamping to make it look shine and more beautiful apart from applying sealer?Sealer is damn expensive and there is a need to polish the floor pls dear xpert in decorative concrete stamping help suggest wat can be used.Thanks
Re: Please Help D Xpert In Decorative Concrete Stamping by Rachie83: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Guys suggest pls
Re: Please Help D Xpert In Decorative Concrete Stamping by mufutau55(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Go to TPave thread below and ask the question there...

https://www.nairaland.com/1508987/stamped-concrete-paving-stones-carport/8

Hajji M.
Re: Please Help D Xpert In Decorative Concrete Stamping by Tpave(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
mufutau55:
Go to TPave thread below and ask the question there...

https://www.nairaland.com/1508987/stamped-concrete-paving-stones-carport/8

Hajji M.
Thanks my oga. I have already answered the question on my thread.
Re: Please Help D Xpert In Decorative Concrete Stamping by JoshuaMoore: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2016
This is usually caused due to blooming, weathering, dirt and traffic. You can minimize any color change by periodically cleaning and resealing the concrete. Even if the color has faded due to years of neglect or lack of maintenance, it can often be restored to its original state by cleaning and resealing. I had the same problem I was recommended to take the help of Asphalt Paving Queens, NY. There are many cost benefits of using Asphalt Paving Queens, NY pavers compared to other materials including the purchasing of materials, the installation costs and of course the long term maintenance.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Duty Generators For Sale! / 800 Litres Geepee Water Tank For Sale / Plots Of Land/ houses For Sale In Benin City, Edo State (Updated Sept 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.