Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,596 members, 7,914,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong (923 Views)

Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Mikel Is Being Belittled! Fans React After Olga Posts Throwback Family Photo / John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Speed- 20%
Tackling- 20%
Shooting- 10%
Heading- 5%
Pass- 70%
Dribble- 20%
Attack- 5%

So what is special about him? Nothing
Chelsea sold all their potential players and left behind ??
God help Chelsea
Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by cosby02(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
He's not even a good player. He's as good as a useless goalkeeper.
Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by seankay(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
You don't know anything about football. He's a holding midfielder,hence he can be forgiven for his shooting abilty.however,the only ablity he lacks is his speed but he barely overlaps so it doesn't really affect the team.Mikel has a great ability to read the game

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by fctguy: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2016
udmbat:
Speed- 20%
Tackling- 20%
Shooting- 10%
Heading- 5%
Pass- 70%
Dribble- 20%
Attack- 5%

God help Chelsea
But the guy is raking in millions by the day cheesy
Mikel, contrary to your opinion is one of the best holding mid-field player in the EPL just that Mou succeeded in slowing down his development

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
criticism does nt connote negativity but i must tell you that your criticism is negative.

mikel gave his best against contrary to your view.Hiddink should have paired Mikel with Matic and let Fabragas feed the attack with his passes.Both of dem wud have covered up the back four pretty well.

u cant sideline d importance of mikel in d resurgence of Chelsea this season.

He starts in midfield against everton on saturday

Let Conte show him the exit door if he ain't good enough in DMF or he should be converted to AMF as he showed glimpses of it lately

as it stands he is 1st choice in chelseas DMF role

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by Kog45(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
udmbat:
Speed- 20%
Tackling- 20%
Shooting- 10%
Heading- 5%
Pass- 70%
Dribble- 20%
Attack- 5%

God help Chelsea
President of Association of Mikel Hater Club.
Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kog45:
President of Association of Mikel Hater Club.
grin grin
Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by OracleE(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2016
People can be so sentimental when it comes to football, but critically examine all previous players to have played in Mikel's position. The likes of Michael Ballack, Essien, Makalele etc and u will know that he actually is not a very good holding midfielder.

P.S: Mourinho dint kill his game, am very sure the same technical and training package Chelsea uses in training for everyone before him is what he also subscribed to. So Y d difference, and if he feels a deserved a more attacking role he should have pushed forward more and caught the attention of the coach. I have heard of players being converted from even defence to wingers or better Still looked for a club that would allow in to flourish but as he stands now he can't stand with his peers in mancity, barca, arsenal, Madrid, psg etc

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Mikel Is Not A Good Holding Midfielder. Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2016
OracleE:
People can be so sentimental when it comes to football, but critically examine all previous players to have played in Mikel's position. The likes of Michael Ballack, Essien, Makalele etc and u will know that he actually is not a very good holding midfielder.

P.S: Mourinho dint kill his game, am very sure the same technical and training package Chelsea uses in training for everyone before him is what he also subscribed to. So Y d difference, and if he feels a deserved a more attacking role he should have pushed forward more and caught the attention of the coach. I have heard of players being converted from even defence to wingers or better Still looked for a club that would allow in to flourish but as he stands now he can't stand with his peers in mancity, barca, arsenal, Madrid, psg etc

I rest my case
thank you ooooo

(1) (Reply)

(*prediction) DD Vs RPS Toss Prediction, Astrology Who Will Win / Manchester United Sign N'golo Kante From Leicester City. / Manchester United Announce The Premier League Squad Numbers For 2016/17 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.