Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,226 members, 7,943,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? (1760 Views)

When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) / Man Hawks Pears On Bike In Benue State (Photos) / Entrepreneurs: Tips On How To Deliver A Pitch Investors Can't Turn Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls i need to knw,coz am about to take a risk of getting a bike and giving someone to ride and deliver daily...it's a risk coz the money is part of my fee for next semester,and am doing this coz i need to raise money for my final year.and the pressure is already too much on my mom n she is all i got.is it realy worth the risk?i jst cnt think of any other way to recover the money quickly.thanks
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by Cutehector(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Take a bold step
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by Flexherbal(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Don't you think that the location will make the amount vary?
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by nairamaverick(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Counts ymodulus
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by Ymodulus: 3:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by InfinixMine: 3:59am On Mar 10, 2016
It's a good idea...
1. Do a little research of how much income bike men make daily.
2. You can perhaps go to park and meet the chairman on how to go about it.
3. Find a trusted person with grantors, get full details of the rider.
4. Have written agreements.
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 10, 2016
InfinixMine:
It's a good idea...
1. Do a little research of how much income bike men make daily.
2. You can perhaps go to park and meet the chairman on how to go about it.
3. Find a trusted person with grantors, get full details of the rider.
4. Have a written agreements.
tnx a lot,that was realy helpful.i think i will do just that.
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Don't you think that the location will make the amount vary?
Yea,u right.somewhere in Osun state
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by mindtricks: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2016
This can be dicey especially these days that governments tend to ban bikes. There is a risk of the bike being impounded by police in the name of it being banned.
Also assess other risks involved before going in.
Re: How Much Do Bike Men Deliver Daily? by Ben6ene: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Harbigail:
Pls i need to knw,coz am about to take a risk of getting a bike and giving someone to ride and deliver daily...it's a risk coz the money is part of my fee for next semester,and am doing this coz i need to raise money for my final year.and the pressure is already too much on my mom n she is all i got.is it realy worth the risk?i jst cnt think of any other way to recover the money quickly.thanks

consider the risk of the bike being stolen!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Google Digital Marketing Skill Training With Certification / 20ft Container For Sale In Abuja / See The List Of Africa's Richest People In 2016 (pics) - Factsbyjosh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.