Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,396 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

GOD'S Original Default Setting Before You Start Singing SATAN Ti TAKE OVER - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD'S Original Default Setting Before You Start Singing SATAN Ti TAKE OVER (418 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD'S Original Default Setting Before You Start Singing SATAN Ti TAKE OVER by Kbs468(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2016
WHAT GOD HAS DESIGNED AND COMMANDED YOU TO BE RIGHT FROM INFANTRY BUT YOU ALLOW SATAN TO ALTER YOUR SETTINGS

AND AS YOU ASKED

WHO SHOULD I BE YOU SAID?

THEN LISTEN, GOD (ALLAH) IS SAYING TO YOU

1.Be someone who listens,
And you will be heard.

2.Be someone who cares,
And you will be loved.

3. Be someone who gives,
And you will be blessed.

4. Be someone who comforts,
And you will know peace

5. Be someone who genuinely seeks to understand,
And you will be wise.

6. Be someone kind, someone considerate,
And you will be admired.

7. Be someone who values truth,
And you will be respected.

8. Be someone who takes action,
And you will move life forward.

9. Be someone who lift others higher,
And your life will be rich.

10. Be someone filled with gratitude,
And there will be no end to the things for which you’ll be thankful.

11. Be someone who lives with joy,
With purpose, as your own light brightly shines.

12. Be someone…. Be someone….
Be someone great…

13. Be in every moment,
The special someone you are truly meant to be…..

I LOVE YOU ALL kbs468 said So and the below it is as you read and put them to practice

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor And His Rigging Strategy In C.a.n. / Our Daily Bread Sunday April 3 2016 <*> The Blacksmith And The King <*> / “jesus Has A Hot Sexy Ebony Wife”, Says Prophet Mboro Who Went To Heaven And Cam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.