Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,969 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) (56465 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by herboshedhe(f): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
this paparazzi for proposing; D
olagbara o
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:
lol.... tank you.. sleep tite too..
smiley
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2016
With all these ceremony I think I'm even scared to kneel down talk less of proposing...
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by izzvic(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
flowjoe:

pls wats d app u used for this

Paint desktop app. It comes as a default app in windows laptops.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Chumzylove(f): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
johnson232:

What is romantic abt that foolish act? undecided
question that doesn't deserve an ans
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Greg007(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerian guys are nw becoming very romantic o. Nice one. Will also surprise my girl like this.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
AZeD1:
You must know Ay personally.
not really bro....from the story I read
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
CaroLyner:
exactly
modify again, dont be tired...rubbish!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Naomite(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
solpat:

Your time must come because its your year of "From Glory to Glory". Hope you are fully participating in the Operation By All Means agenda?
Am absolutely prepared. Hope u re aswell. Wishing u all d best.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Ohana(m): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Ymodulus:
Why do ladies still cry when they know the guy us going to propose to them?

I see this as lies and deception
[color=#006600][/color]the same reason people cry when they lose their loved ones knowing everyone will die someday sad
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
exactly
mtchewwww
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2016
midehi2:
mtchewwww
ugly twig face
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
ugly twig face
as if she has seen my face before....otondo tongue
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by kuku1234: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Craigslist poster Cleaner,nanny.personal assistant leads Available.yahoo messenger ID.white.hat26@yahoo.com [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
midehi2:

as if she has seen my face before....otondo tongue
i dont have to see it to know you ugly.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
i dont have to see it to know you ugly.
just like yours right? tongue
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) by softtouch2(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2016
Ymodulus:
Why do ladies still cry when they know the guy us going to propose to them?

I see this as lies and deception

Women love lies!
If you tell them truth too much, you will loose at the end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / What is the Colour of Love? / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.