Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak (1549 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by PenAStory: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/03/10/advice-me-i-am-in-an-abusive-relationship-and-she-calls-me-weak/

I am tired of my relationship because I have this girlfriend that really has a sharp mouth, she is always quick to throw insults at me in an argument and hide under her being a woman so she is allowed to run her mouth. Once we have any disagreement, she just begins to rain abuses on me and if I do so much as make any response to her, she believes that I am a weak man.

Now I believe we live in the 21st century and women don’t live under the rocks of “I am a woman,” any more. Am I really a weak man for standing up to her or what do you think I should do? I once told her that all genders are equal and if she thinks she can get away with always running her mouth, she won’t with me. Her insults are quite demoralizing and not good for my state of mind but when we are not at loggerheads, she always seem to be the perfect woman.

How does one deal with an abusive woman?

Please let us be mature and polite in our responses, these are humans just like us asking us for our advice, you can also help more by checking profile or visiting the relationship segment on www.penastory.com

Source:PenAStory www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by donbenedict(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2016
U reset her brain with a thunderous slap.. dats it
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by thesicilian: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2016
I'm inviting you to my church 'RUN FOR YOUR LIFE CHRISTIAN MINISTRY'
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by crazyabbey(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2016
U should try giving her a crazy kiss cheesy
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by divinehand2003(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2016
I was once in situation like yours. The bitter truth is that, it will only get worse. Eventually it will lead to physical assaults and destruction of properties. Just QUIT the relationship now that you are whole and sane. Wishing you the very best with each passing day.
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by Kondomatic(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2016
You have two options. 1 is to find out what is really her problem, there is likely to be something that is disturbing her within. Find it and fix and then enroll for a "stop pissing her of management class".

2. Is to treat her like she doesn't exist when she's running her mouth. You can do that by gaming with your phone, preferably football and celebrate the goals as if you are in the stadium with them.

When her lips get tired and her blood calms, tell her that you cannot continue with the relationship because you have had enough of her rants.

Pay Your Tithe Later.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by Brymo: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
U reset her brain with a thunderous slap.. dats it
i love dis advice, it's just dat its not a gud 1. From me, jus end d shit, OP, end it.
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by donbenedict(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Brymo:
i love dis advice, it's just dat its not a gud 1. From me, jus end d shit, OP, end it.
I think he shuld gv her the back hand whozzing and end it.

Double combo... she will begin to respect him
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
I was once in situation like yours. The bitter truth is that, it will only get worse. Eventually it will lead to physical assaults and destruction of properties. Just QUIT the relationship now that you are whole and sane. Wishing you the very best with each passing day.
You've said it all smiley
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
"...weep not for path left alone cos beyond every bend is a long blinding end Its the worst kind of pain I've known"
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2016
DUDE

GIVE HER DOUBLE SLAP FOR HER FOREHEAD....

TO RE-SET HER MEMORY
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by adorablepepple(f): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2016
undecided give her space stop choking her up with love she doesn't need it,your self esteem is obviously gone. Be on your own for a while and let her be. You know that saying "you don't know What you have till you lose it" let her lose you as in stop being too frequent in her life.

Just leave her Abeg Biko!
Re: Advice Me: I Am In An Abusive Relationship And She Calls Me Weak by Brymo: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
I think he shuld gv her the back hand whozzing and end it.

Double combo... she will begin to respect him
hehe, u sounded lk a misogynist n guys lk u wud treat a woman well.

(1) (Reply)

One Night Stand / Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.