Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone (877 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / How Can One Download A Video Clip From You Tube / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone by benghaziii: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
I make use of a Samsung galaxy s4 . although it is a UK used device buh is working fine except my you tube.
my you tube plays videos in black and white and also the screen is always divided into two.the upper shows a clear black n white footage while d lower screen behaves as if am playing a scratched disc.it has gotten so annoying to d extent that i nearly broke d fone. I downloaded OGYoutube bt still behaving the same way..I later installed tubemate buh I never liked it n it experiences dis occasional seizure while watching movie previews

Re: I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone by Xhaka(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Xhaka:
Here is the best solution to that http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/11951-how-to-watch-videos-and-surf-the-web-without-spending-so-much-money

Bros try to read and understand the post before replying na, haba... We know u love tecno but everything is not about tecno.
Re: I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
benghaziii:
I make use of a Samsung galaxy s4 . although it is a UK used device buh is working fine except my you tube.
my you tube plays videos in black and white and also the screen is always divided into two.the upper shows a clear black n white footage while d lower screen behaves as if am playing a scratched disc.it has gotten so annoying to d extent that i nearly broke d fone. I downloaded OGYoutube bt still behaving the same way..I later installed tubemate buh I never liked it n it experiences dis occasional seizure while watching movie previews

Looks like it is a common problem with galaxy s4 running Android 4.4.2. You should try update ur phone if u are running 4.4.2. Also try updating YouTube. If that doesn't work go to settings, application and look for YouTube, then click uninstall updates. It worked for some people.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/youtube/3JKWt0rEo5I

This is one place android is lacking, a 2013 flagship running an outdated software. What am I even saying, even my galaxy s6 is still running lollipop and Google has already released developers version of Android N. However my iPhone 5c of 2013 is already running ios 9.2.1 pushed through ota which is the latest os

Re: I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone by Xhaka(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
greenhulk:

Bros try to read and understand the post before replying na, haba... We know u love tecno but everything is not about tecno.
Sigh embarassed
Re: I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone by benghaziii: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
I already uninstalled d updates buh still d same..I think I am left wif d upgrade rite?
Re: I Dont Enjoy You Tube Videos On My Phone by daphid25(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Does this mean it is the phone's problem?

(1) (Reply)

Imose X-II 10" Tablet User Review/recommendation. / Is MTN Playing A Trick On Us? / Mega-cheap Data From Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.