Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,879 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:32 AM

Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting (624 Views)

Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed / Fashola And Buhari Should Be Stoned For Hardship In Nigeria / Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting by zigalo(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2016
I just don't get it. No Fuel, No Light, No water and the government fraudulently removes TAX from my hard earned take home pay that no longer takes me home

I just think we are the architect of our own problems or it seems so. This latest round of fuel scarcity causing untold hardship on us could have been avoided.
Why do sensitive government organisations strike at the slightest provocation without warning or notice ? Strike should be a last resort to dispute resolution.
Where are these NLC guys when you need them ?.. Oh sorry they only come out when there is money to be made in the struggle.
Can we ever achieve 8000 MW electricity generation in this country ?

For every good news there is a sad news to counter it.

Gushhhhhh angry angry angry angry undecided

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting by donbenedict(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
We fear to fight for freedom.
Re: Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Is this the only "Hardship" you have faced in Nigeria?

I remember as a kid, during OBJ's tenure, my father Treked us to school because fuel was selling for 180/lt as 2003.

Light was epileptic.

University strikes up and down

High prices of goods!!!

So if you didn't protest and rant then, keep shut and observe! If you Loved OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, then learn to love Buhari!!
Re: Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting by JustOzito(f): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Is this the only "Hardship" you have faced in Nigeria?

I remember as a kid, during OBJ's tenure, my father Treked us to school because fuel was selling for 180/lt as 2003.

Light was epileptic.

University strikes up and down

High prices of goods!!!

So if you didn't protest and rant then, keep shut and observe! If you Loved OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, then learn to love Buhari!!

when you trekked to school there was no nairaland forum. so becos Obj,Yar'adua and Gej did it so we should continue treading in that path. I tot u guys promised us change.
2019 is not far, if we our voters card we can remove a ruling party in 2015, we can still do it again
Re: Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
JustOzito:

when you trekked to school there was no nairaland forum. so becos Obj,Yar'adua and Gej did it so we should continue treading in that path. I tot u guys promised us change.
2019 is not far, if we our voters card we can remove a ruling party in 2015, we can still do it again

Goodluck sister... But remember, Nobody can unseat Buhari come 2019... If you think am lying, name the PDP candidate!!

Atiku(APC)
Sule lamido
Ribadu
Goje
Kwankwaso?

When you have a name, Mention me.

We that voted Buhari knows that it will get rough before it gets better!!

Peace
Re: Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting by zigalo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Here we go again.... Why must we go always go along the line of political party or tribal line.

Agubushmenyo:

Goodluck sister... But remember, Nobody can unseat Buhari come 2019... If you think am lying, name the PDP candidate!!

Atiku(APC)
Sule lamido
Ribadu
Goje
Kwankwaso?

When you have a name, Mention me.

We that voted Buhari knows that it will get rough before it gets better!!

Peace
Re: Are Nigerians Really Built For Hardship ?? #venting by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
zigalo:
Here we go again.... Why must we go always go along the line of political party or tribal line.

If it where for political Party, why would she be shouting 2019 is near for a president that hasn't spent even a year in office.

Someone who is trying to fix things in the country, and she is shouting 2019 we will vote!!

Let her vote any of those candidates I mentioned!!

Then we go back to our days of Chop I chop!!

(1) (Reply)

Kano State APC Vice-chairman, Ali Danmaraya Is Dead / Troops Kill Cattle Rustlers In Kano-punchng / Buhari To Probe GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.