Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment (32418 Views)

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by johntolu: 4:16am On Mar 11, 2016
IYANGBALI:
The only sane man among them

Pathetic!
How did the Igbo Nation get to this level, where every 'Area-Boy', 'Agbero' and 'Al-majiri' in this country will open their mouths and castigate a race that has achieved this much in terms of Human Capital Development.
The pioneer Igbo political leaders will be shaking their heads in disbelief, in their graves, as a result of the rot in the political landscape of the region.
I stand corrected, I do not think there is any Nation in the Nigerian state, that has the same human capacity as the Igbo race, but the bane of the Igbo Nation, is lack of leadership drive to actualize their God given potentials.

This is a wake up call to the leadership of the Igbo race, Religious, Political, Intellectual and Traditional to come together for once, and agree on what the Igbo Nation wants from the Nigerian state.
It is then, and only then, that the Igbo Nation will be accorded the respect they deserve in the country.

Ethiopia and Sudan were two countries until recently, but the two countries have given way to two other countries, namely, Eritrea and Southern Sudan.
If this is what the Igbo Nation want, it can not be actualized by a Kanu.
A Nation that allows a charlatan, like Nnamdi, to be his symbol, will be spited by even the silliest 'Area Boy' in the land.
Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by BlackTechnology: 4:21am On Mar 11, 2016
johntolu:

Pathetic!
How did the Igbo Nation got to this level, where every 'Area-Boy', 'Agbero' and 'Al-majiri' in this country will open their mouths and castigate a race that has achieved this much in terms of Human Capital Development.
The pioneer Igbo political leaders will be shaking their heads in disbelief, in their graves, as a result of the rot in the political landscape of the region.
I stand corrected, I do not think there is any Nation in the Nigerian state, that has the same human capacity as the Igbo race, but the bane of the Igbo Nation, is lack of leadership drive to actualize their God given potentials.

This is a wake up call to the leadership of the Igbo race, Religious, Political, Intellectual and Traditional to come together for once, and agree on what the Igbo Nation wants from the Nigerian state.
It is then, and only then, that the Igbo Nation will be accorded the respect they deserve in the country.

Ethiopia and Sudan were two countries until recently, but the two countries have given way to two other countries, namely, Eritrea and Southern Sudan.
If this is what the Igbo Nation want, it can not be actualized by a Kanu.
A Nation that allows a charlatan, like Nnamdi, to be his symbol, will be spited by even the silliest 'Area Boy' in the land.
Igbo Kwenu!

Trash.

Go back to bed
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
nijabazaar:

I guess when slovakia was keen on separating from Czech, arguments like urs surfaced from the murky depths of nationalism.

South Sudan is the exception, agent provocateur.

Will u say, dear friend,that democracy is not viable option for governments because there is a country known as Zimbabwe or Bulgaria?

Since independence , Montenegro has applied for E.U. membership , joined the World Trade
Organization, and rehabilitated its long -exiled monarchy . Generally , it' s economic record since independence has been viewed positively .

To add more salt, Quebec region is vying seriously for ndepence drom Canada.....will Quebec dissolve into South Sudan ..Even South Ossetias war didnt last three months when they broke off Georgia.

Do you know of Barcelona, their eyes are still on splitting the knot.

if Biafra could gain independence, and then a civil war breaks out amongst its citizens, then its their responsibility, its their lesson to learn , and its theirs to know how deep crimson the colour of their blood is....not other peoples, esp peoples they dont hav much in common.

All your references are without the consideration that most of these peoples and countries have little differences and are not as tribalistic as we get in Africa. An average African is so protective of his origins and this reflects in everything he does, especially politically. The agitations that would arise in a Biafra between an Nnewi, Awka, Orlu etc man for allocation, representation etc cannot be place on the dame pedestal as what obtains in those countries you mentioned.

If Civil war breaks out in Biafra, who will bear the brunt of the humanitarian crises that will escalate? You will all start pouring across the borders back to Nigeria again abi?

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by nijabazaar: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:

All your references are without the consideration that most of these peoples and countries have little differences and are not as tribalistic as we get in Africa. An average African is so protective of his origins and this reflects in everything he does, especially politically. The agitations that would arise in a Biafra between an Nnewi, Awka, Orlu etc man for allocation, representation etc cannot be place on the dame pedestal as what obtains in those countries you mentioned.

If Civil war breaks out in Biafra, who will bear the brunt of the humanitarian crises that will escalate? You will all start pouring across the borders back to Nigeria again abi?

and what makes u think nigeria will readily accept the refugees back,?

And the problems u mentioned above is never in existence as we are now, huh?

like i said, a civil war breaking out in Biafra will entirely be the responsibilty of biafra.....in social terms, civil disturbance might be a chance to learn and reform better, and it not as if we are all certain that a civil war will indeed breakout in Biafra..
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
mandax:

What history are you talking about? Your Nigeria defeated Igbos in war, therefore. Igbos must remain second class citizens in Nigeria?
Have you not heard of History repeat itself?

Your International Citizen rejected what was yet to be offered to him. Even he himself stated it here that he hasn't been offered any position by any association.

Your International Citizen, Anyaoku, with all his experiences and connections.

Anyaoku has remained more than qualified to be your Nigeria's president since the last 35 years or so he gathered the International exposure.

But Nigeria rejected his leadership because he is Igbo. So what are you talking about, other than your 'Shophischicated' argument by soneone most probably from the self-acclaimed most Shophischicated tribe?

The major problem with your people is tat they talk from both sides of their mouth, are not united, compromise easily, and castigated others readily for their woes.

Even when Ojukwu contested how many of your people voted for him? DO you know how many of your leaders your people have rejected and instead went to vote for the Hausa or Yoruba man all because of gullibility??

Receive sense abeg
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
nijabazaar:

and what makes u think nigeria will readily accept the refugees back,?

And the problems u mentioned above is never in existence as we are now, huh?

yes, those problems are in existence. have you found a solution to it yet??

You are quick to point to a fellow brother's town of origin or dialect when it comes to sharing allocation, position or political representation. The same issues most other African tribes have to grapple with. That's why most African countries are still in political quagmires and it will persist even if other new countries emerge out of these ones. That's why we are backward and war persists amidst us
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by nijabazaar: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:

yes, those problems are in existence. have you found a solution to it yet??

You are quick to point to a fellow brother's town of origin or dialect when it comes to sharing allocation, position or political representation. The same issues most other African tribes have to grapple with. That's why most African countries are still in political quagmires and it will persist even if other new countries emerge out of these ones. That's why we are backward and war persists amidst us

There will always be exceptions, and ur assertion that Africans are perpetually tribalistic is a tard racist ( yeah an african can be racist, dont mind this part n ur next retort, lol)

Identifying with ur place of origin exists in every human situation, why do u think Blacks in Chicago will think that those from Southern America are backwards...And Americans in New jersey gets this impression that other parts of America are cultural illiterates because theirs have a richer complex (think the implications of Beyonces Formation video)

Man will always point to his homestead, but groups of men will always long for their country.
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by elbambino(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:
Let Me See The Credible Igbo Leader Who Will Accept To Negotiate On Behalf Of A Terrorist Organization Called IPOB...

The Same IPOB Youths Who Want Nigeria To Disintegrate, Will go any length to Support PDP and Their Governors While Slaying Anything APC....

The Same Fraudulent group who used their Resources to campaign for Jonathan/PDP in the last elections but unfortunately their evil plan didn't work out... now masquerades as "Freedom fighters"....

The Same Fraudulent group support ALI Modu Sherrif as the Leader Of Their Party...

IPOB Is PDP.... No Wonder They Attacked Okorocha(one of the best performing governors ) But Never Attacked T A Orji, Martin' Elechi and other useless leaders of their Party...

Nnamdi Kanu Called For Blood, And He Must See Blood...

What does it mean to be a Yoruba person? I've never seen such a people in my life. I think being a yoruba must be very very shameful. Is it not these same yorubas that lost their voices when Hausa was ravaging their lands? I just need to know, Yoruba are your family meetings & morning prayers/gatherings all about Igbos? From young Yoruba parents teach their kids to hate Igbos, omo igbo is the first thing a yoruba child learns to say. Yoruba did they born you together with igbos?

I just cant understand why Punch went as far as accusing Anyaoku of being IPOB sponsor and commander, of course he will say no which is right. Only for yoruba to turn everything around to cause confusion & division. Okay what about the other 5 people on the list? Did they reject too? Because I know Punch contacted them too.

Why can't Yoruba do this kind of propaganda to save their cowardly people? Fayose & Fani Kayode have been fighting the Nigerian government in the interest of the so called cowardly yoruba race but Punch wont help push their efforts rather they resort to another peoples wahala. I'm yet to understand what it means to be a yoruba but I know it's one set of people that has ZERO CONFIDENCE in themselves. HAUSA FULANI SLAVES
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by Rotimi47: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Why are my yoruba people like this,? the hausa/fulani have ransacked our land in mile12 and chase our people down to matogun to slaughter them, some of our yoruba people now want to leave nigeria because of the massacre, yet our yoruba muslims are jumping up and hailing the fulani dulllard against IPOB after the massacre. See the way hausa are killing our people that voted for them. embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgS8_q6Sy2M
They ransacked? Laughing in Swahili, they took more casualties and the mile 12 canals are filled with their deads? Abeg drive to mile 12 to see things for yourself, I even learnt that the Hausa's killed an Igbo man that sells gas in mile 12 during the clash.

As per my opinnion; it is a senseless thing for a human to kill a fellow human being but rather than reproving, some are busy rejoicing over people that are killing each other.

Make I no forget, one of yours got killed by Hausas yesterday in Abuja; a city that some people claim is a no man's land and instead of you to speak out against it, all you could do is to thrive on mile 12 falsehood?.

I don't rejoice over the dead but will rather say RIP to all those who died in mile 12 clash and the guy killed in Abuja; may God put an end to all these evils. Amen.
Re: Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

The way you reason makes me think your parents are siblings! Please go and make sure and stop embarrassing yourself with your ape like logic!

On 2nd thought, that might even be an insult to apes! My bad!
Moms and Dads!!! Stop your little kids from using the internet until they're 18.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Syndicate Smuggling Fish For Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno Caught By Soldiers / Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) / Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.