Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,555 members, 7,941,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Will You Do, If You Are The Father - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do, If You Are The Father (1537 Views)

If You Where The Father What Will U Do!!! / Please, Who Is The Father? (picture) / Who Is The Father Here Lol...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Are The Father by olashilek(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin grin What will will you do/say to such son

Re: What Will You Do, If You Are The Father by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
KIKIKIKIKIKIKI

SEE RESPOND

THAT GUY MUST BE "ADE" AND D PAPA NA "JOHNNY"

SLAP AWAITS HIM
Re: What Will You Do, If You Are The Father by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Lolzz.

Slap wey go follow dat mumu answer no be for here
Re: What Will You Do, If You Are The Father by Iamlordgee(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Slap

Re: What Will You Do, If You Are The Father by Clarinett(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Try give my papa this kind answer, your name na sorry. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG! She Tried To Twerk On Live TV And This Happened! I'm Crying!!!!! / When Your English Teacher Has A Phd In Mathematics / Laugh Out Loud: Moderator I Want Your Reaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.