Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,847 members, 7,945,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! (622 Views)

GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! by macphilip: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
I registered for Chrisvicmall around Feb 2016. On Feb 10, 2016. I Paid in N30,000 to their Diamond bank account to fund my
Chrisvicmall account because I needed them to help me purchase some
goods from China. The account was funded within few days.

But afterwards I changed my mind in buying through them, so I sent in a withdrawal from my Chrisvicmall account to my Diamond Bank account in Nigeria. The withdrawal request was sent out on the 16th Feb, 2016. Which they confirmed by sending me a feedback mail.

But till this day, 10th March, 2016. Am yet to receive my money. Have called their Nigeria office several times, they said I should contact the China office which i did. Several messages were sent to Elena Whatsapp not replied.

I chatted with one "Tom" on the Chrisvicmall website.
Anyday I chat with Tom reminding them of my money, he would confirmed and promise to send the money that very day I chatted.

That is what Tom always say whenever i chat with him concerning my money. That I would receive it "today"

I would appreciate anyone that can assist me in contacting Chrisvicmall to pay my money.

I am very careful before dealing with anybody online, but when I saw the Chrisvicmall banner ads on Nairaland Ads gave the assurance that they are a legit company.

I attach images from my Chrisvicmall account so the world can see and confirm.
I also have the deposit teller i used in paying N30,000 to their Diamond bank account.

I would appreciate any assistance in getting Chrisvicmall to pay my money.

Re: Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is serious. Where is that their defense attorney sef? Dragnet please help this brother sire.
Re: Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! by macphilip: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
I still see their banner ads all over Nairaland Business and Technology section.
I don't want to believe Nairaland would approve an Ad Campaign for a Company
that is into dubious financial activities.
I am using this medium to call on the management of Nairaland and other moderators
to look into this matter.
Because it was Chrisvicmall banner advert i saw on this forum that led me to sending money to them.
Re: Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help. PAID!!! by macphilip: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
To God be the Glory.
My money N30,000 was paid by Chrisvicmall this morning around 9.06AM Nigerian time.

I don't know what I could have done if not for Nairaland. Thank God for a site as Nairaland.
I may not have gotten this money if not for a website like Nairaland.
Thanks to all those that replied and added their say to this issue.
I am hereby closing this issue as I have received my money of 30,000 Naira from Chrisvicmall.

Thanks everyone for your concern

(1) (Reply)

Day 5 Of Total Blackout In Lagos / Invest In Bitcoins, Euros And Others / Acres Of Land For Sale At Ido, Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.