Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Popular Broadcaster Survives Robbery Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Broadcaster Survives Robbery Attack (392 Views)

Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos / Veteran Actor & Ace Broadcaster Sadiq Daba Thanks Nigerians At Women Arise / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Broadcaster Survives Robbery Attack by Erave: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Popular media personality, Toyin Ibrahim who works with urban station, Television Continental (TVC), survived a robbery attacked yesterday, March 9, 2016.
Toyin Ibrahim reportedly boarded a commercial bus at Ketu bridge heading towards Berger-Magodo in the early hours of yesterday, March 9, 2016 before notorious commercial bus robbers, popularly referred to as ‘one chance’ attacked her and four others dispossessing them of their valuables.
Ibrahim, who is currently being treated at a hospital in Magodo, Lagos disclosed that the criminals attacked them barely two minutes after entering the bus, collecting the phones and cash. She added that they also took victims’ Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cards to withdraw money.
In her words, “two minutes after the vehicle took off one of the robbers began to hit me. He asked me of my ATM pin number but I gave him a wrong number. When they tried the numbers and discovered that the pin was a fake one, they descended on me, hitting and booting me with their heavy shoes.”
“I had to tell them the truth, giving them the three pin numbers of my GTB and Skye Banks cards. As they were beating me, I bit one of them and he became angry and tore my jeans trousers. He wanted to rape me... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2016/03/10/popular-broadcaster-survives-robbery-attack/

Cc @lalsticlala

1 Share

Re: Popular Broadcaster Survives Robbery Attack by Vision4God: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
God's wrought shall fall upon Dos robbers

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw: Touching Lifes / MUSIC: Kida Kudz – Awo Lor / Things You Don't Know About Late Musician Nomoreloss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.