Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,182 members, 7,946,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! (690 Views)

'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / We Have To Start Trusting Our Doctors More- Buhari. / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! by ArsenalChat: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers ... It Works!

With all apology to my Okene friends and brothers, they say when an Igbirra man finds his favourite palmwine highly tasteful, he will say:
"Ota mi, give me another tumbra, meaning another tumbler"!

A record of President Buhari in his short span kept me thinking and wanting more. Take a look at these updates and tell me which reports you will believe ....

LET'S BE PATIENT.

-Do you know that in the entire Month of February, there was no single terrorist attack in North-East
Nigeria?

- Do you know that many contractors have resumed and continued with abandoned Projects?

- Do you know as at yesterday TSA has 3 trillion naira?

-Do you know that NRC has received delivery of 6 train coaches for the Abuja -Kaduna Rail-line, which is to begin work by end of March, 2016?

-Do you know that NNPC has began to make profit?

-Do you know that over N2 billion is now saved monthly from the removal of over 23,000 federal ghost workers?

-Do you know that over N600 million is saved monthly from non subsidy payment?

-Do you know in this short span of time how many Presidents have visited Nigeria and have shown interest in doing business with her and co-operating in other things?

- Do you know that the NCS generated about #1.1billion revenue in the month of February, 2016 at it's Seme Boarder Command (the first time ever in the history of the command!)?

Do you know how many Yam-eating Goats have climbed "magun", and have been cooling off in Mr Magu EFCC Lounge?

Now the haters' reports:

A teacher asks his pupils what is 2 x 2 and a confident pupil stood up and said 16!

One hater (from PDP Camp), passing by the classroom heard the boy said 16 and said: This brainless President has ruined Nigeria.

Everything has experienced alarming increase. Even 2 x 2 that used to be 4 has gone up to 16!

When your hated competitor is enjoying a triumphant ride on a huge carnel, it is easy to get home and tell neighbours you saw him riding a fatigued cock!

Which reports will you believe? The good and true reports or the misleading and evil reports?

PMB is working let's be patient fellow Patriots!

Give me more Buhari medicine. It works!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! by Pheals(f): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided op if I slap you !

Re: Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! by kajoula(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
f
Re: Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! by Pheals(f): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
ArsenalChat:
Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers ... It Works!

With all apology to my Okene friends and brothers, they say when an Igbirra man finds his favourite palmwine highly tasteful, he will say:
"Ota mi, give me another tumbra, meaning another tumbler"!

A record of President Buhari in his short span kept me thinking and wanting more. Take a look at these updates and tell me which reports you will believe ....

LET'S BE PATIENT.

-Do you know that in the entire Month of February, there was no single terrorist attack in North-East
Nigeria?

- Do you know that many contractors have resumed and continued with abandoned Projects?

- Do you know as at yesterday TSA has 3 trillion naira?

-Do you know that NRC has received delivery of 6 train coaches for the Abuja -Kaduna Rail-line, which is to begin work by end of March, 2016?

-Do you know that NNPC has began to make profit?

-Do you know that over N2 billion is now saved monthly from the removal of over 23,000 federal ghost workers?

-Do you know that over N600 million is saved monthly from non subsidy payment?

-Do you know in this short span of time how many Presidents have visited Nigeria and have shown interest in doing business with her and co-operating in other things?

- Do you know that the NCS generated about #1.1billion revenue in the month of February, 2016 at it's Seme Boarder Command (the first time ever in the history of the command!)?

Do you know how many Yam-eating Goats have climbed "magun", and have been cooling off in Mr Magu EFCC Lounge?

Now the haters' reports:

A teacher asks his pupils what is 2 x 2 and a confident pupil stood up and said 16!

One hater (from PDP Camp), passing by the classroom heard the boy said 16 and said: This brainless President has ruined Nigeria.

Everything has experienced alarming increase. Even 2 x 2 that used to be 4 has gone up to 16!

When your hated competitor is enjoying a triumphant ride on a huge carnel, it is easy to get home and tell neighbours you saw him riding a fatigued cock!

Which reports will you believe? The good and true reports or the misleading and evil reports?

PMB is working let's be patient fellow Patriots!

Give me more Buhari medicine. It works!
[/s]

So the amount saved after the removal fuel make it cost

So TSA account is not enough to pay workers but for traveling like ajala

If Nnpc is making profit y ain't they selling fuel?

What's is buhari using money he collected from looters for?

Why dose dollars increase every hours then?

3 Likes

Re: Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! by TheBiafran(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
hihihihihihihihihihihihiiihihihihihiiihihihihihhi
i caant fit laugh
i qwill comment when people write more junk
all these money saved yet niaja is broke?
cant pay 18k minimum wage and some states still need bail out?
all this money saved and yet them never pass budget?
contractors returned to work pleease where and where is this happening?
where fg get money pay contractors?
from the broke purse?
wait wait wait
chere chere chere chere chere chere chere chere chere hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
who authored this junk?
lie mohamed or his son?
Re: Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! by Realist2: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trash.

Re: Give Me More Buhari Pain Killers, It Works! by BushidoBlue(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
You ported BOKO Haram into Fulani marauders and you come and say no attack...

Besides the IDP attack was when?

Zomboid

(1) (Reply)

Metuh’s Trial To Continue Despite Lawyers’ Absence – Judge / People Asking Me For Abacha’s Loot Are silly – Obasanjo Speaks / Fuel Crisis Worsens As Most Depots Run- Out Of Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.