Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,413 members, 7,929,303 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Urgent: Pss Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent: Pss Limited (1315 Views)

Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? / Pss Limited Nigeria / Pss Limited Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Pss Limited by izuu: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2006
Pls anyone in the house who has information concerning PSS Limited should pls give me. i got an invitation for their test and i was asked to come with 100 naira processing fee. Are they real or fake. Has anyone dealt with them before. The test is on 8-11-2006 by 10.00 am at their office at 174 Atinuke road off Cele bus stop.
Re: Urgent: Pss Limited by okevic: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2006
my guy pls be careful to avoid entering into 419 men. i should let u know that i reside very closed to cele bustop and have not heard any name of such b4.

dont allow any body to obtain from a jobless person like u. this is the period of xmas and ending the the yr. men are looking for who to uproot and kill. cant reason with me that any body who wants to give u job can collect kobo from u.

pls shine ur eye.
Re: Urgent: Pss Limited by perusky(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2006
the fact dat dey ask u 2 bring sum doe as processing fee means dey r unarmed robbers . Bros i'll advice u look elsewhere 4 job.
Re: Urgent: Pss Limited by judifunky: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2006
does guy are 419. they have collected #1000 for and my friend before. dont go. I hate them, I have been planing a day i will write agaist them. Thank you Jesus. they cant get you.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Wamco(friesland) Question / Job For Ond Holders @ A Microfinace Bank. / Zenith Capital Callin 4 Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.