Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,205 members, 7,910,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter (29913 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by mamajaz(f): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Nothing give joy more than having sweet children especially with a woman you love.
And you will be more happier when you have the financial resources to take care of them.
And your happiness will forever increased to a maximum point if your wife is a very supportive woman rather than being full house wife like my uncle wife.
To have a good family is everybody dream.
God please bless my hustle so that I will achieve this dream in no distance time.
Click like if you believe you can achieve it.
What is your uncle's name?
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by 4C2215131: 1:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Nothing give joy more than having sweet children especially with a woman you love.
And you will be more happier when you have the financial resources to take care of them.
And your happiness will forever increased to a maximum point if your wife is a very supportive woman rather than being full house wife like my uncle wife.
God please bless my hustle so that I will achieve this dream in no distance time.

The beauty of your post was rendered - to me anyway, courtesy bringing your uncle's wife' into the issue.

It tells me one thing; you my be a potential grumpy mate. Let the woman be. It is your uncle's problem letting he even sees it that way in the first instance. They will sort it out themselves.
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by lonelydora: 2:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

You have just said things about me and wifey. I'm so lucky to have her.
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Lero15(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2016
purplelips:
Looking forward to having my own kids... smiley

You mean our kids, right? smiley
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Missonas(f): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
No greater job than being a stay home mom people just tend to underlook their efforts cos some others juggle between careers, business and home management all at once #allsupportive#superwoman #thumbsup
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by kengeorge2013: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Keep her away from the yerimas
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
All I can see is how hooot d father is.
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by wayodude(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2016
For once a picture on nairaland has not been described as cute! Ope ooooooo!! grin
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by evmandy(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I believe!!!!!!!!!
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by purplelips(f): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lero15:

You mean our kids, right? smiley
Lol

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Mediapace: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Amen
optional1:
My future twin gals wil b more cuter than she.
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Lero15(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat / AFCON 2019: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.