Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm (708 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / PHOTOS: Prophet Prays For Ladies’ Soap To Entice Men / Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South Africa.
In trying to reenact the tale of Daniel in the bible, a Zion Christian Church prophet who was reportedly filled with the Holy Spirit recently ‘challenged’ a lion to do battle in the Kruger National Park.

Daily Post South Africa reports that the prophet initially charged towards the lions, but they called his bluff and charged back.

Prophet Alec Ndiwane who is based in the Pretoria Soshanguve was with fellow church members in the Kruger National Park where they were watching animals.

Sources disclose that the prophet went into a trance and started to speak in tongues. Ahead of them was a lion pride busy eating their impala.

Prophet Alec said he was moved by the holy spirit to challenge the lions

Buoyed by the “Holy Spirit”, Alec opened the car door and went charging towards the lions. Upon seeing the man running towards them, the lions could not believed that manna was coming straight from heaven and instead ran towards the prophet.

Realizing that the game had changed, the prophet quickly made an immediate turn and ran back to safety. However, before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him thus causing major damage to his buttocks.

Witnesses say Prophet was lucky that the game ranger who was near fired some shots with his gun to scare the lion away.

The injury was very severe that Alec had to be rushed to hospital for emergency surgery. The doctors affirmed the severity of the Prophet’s case, but assured that he would still have his left bum intact.

Alec was eventually stitched up and discharged after spending the night in hospital.

“I do not know what came over me,” Alec confessed, adding: “I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show his power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth.”

Source: istandtallmedia.net/?p=3246

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
embarassed
Re: Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm by ninovandross(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
abeg op u no get the pic of the prophet butt
Re: Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm by geesampower(m): 3:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Lol Men can be funny. Glad he did not get away unhurt
Re: Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm by yomsad(m): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Stuwid pastor
Re: Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Funny story grin grin
Re: Photos | Prophet Challenges Lions At The Kruger Park In South africa Istandtallm by BodyKiss(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
I do not know what came over me,” Alec confessed, adding: “I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show his power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth.

Can't stop laughing at this statement. lol.

(1) (Reply)

FBI Discontinues Surveillance Of Muslim Americans After Completing 15-year / Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) / Xtian And Muslim Are The Real ATHEIST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.