Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... (2520 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by jubebaister(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
My off and on babe asked me to wash her panties that was soaked during pre-intimacy. I refused. She became angry... She left my house in the morning. On teaching home, she whatsapped me.. That I'm not caring... Imagine... I don't tolerate nonsense. I'm not an ass kisser. Thank God I had her that night despite her shakara..
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by AlienStar: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Common Sense Is Obviously Not Common, And How Many Bank Alert Did U Receive After That.
....Creating Thread Ain't Mandatory.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
How does this reduce the queue in our petrol stations but op, u are seriously not romantic, is that what she used to cover where u have been bleeping
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by BentleyRoyce(f): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why did you not wash? Did you not mess it up?

This romance section should be fumigated dolts everywhere

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by prahcetomi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
People are going mad everyday.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Frozeen(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
MADNESS Have really taken over NL... Smh
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by cbrass(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
AlienStar:
Common Sense Is Obviously Not Common, And How Many Bank Alert Did U Receive After That.

Your signature is hilarious grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Pennah(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opens thread......

Saw. Bunch of nonsence

Cleared ma shoe's dust

Jug out ......
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by AlienStar: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is It?
cbrass:

Your signature is hilarious grin
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why will d economy nt b getn hard everyday? "U had her dat nyt" buy motor na
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by chericleo(f): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Surfboard(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
I blame the heat.
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by naija1stpikin: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
I blame GEJ
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by sirjakez(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Must u tell us everything on NL... lol
crazy OP
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Leriebloom(f): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2016
AlienStar:
lmao
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Tjpromise(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2016
wetin I wan talk for this matter sef. nothing person no go see
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
lmao
Who be this fine chick?
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Leriebloom(f): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Who be this fine chick?
Which chick
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Which chick
You
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by stanley000: 2:34am On Mar 11, 2016
you all should quit blaming the op,its topics like these that made Nairaland what it is today....BTW op stay far from that girl the way a zebra would run from a lion,she no mind do juju to make you wash that pant someday
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Frankicent(m): 3:04am On Mar 11, 2016
jubebaister:
My off and on babe asked me to wash her panties that was soaked during pre-intimacy. I refused. She became angry... She left my house in the morning. On teaching home, she whatsapped me.. That I'm not caring... Imagine... I don't tolerate nonsense. I'm not an ass kisser. Thank God I had her that night despite her shakara..

front page things...grin not caring cause you didn't wash her pant...chai
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by ThreeGEEKS(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Same thing happened to me the other day, she gave it to me to wash and I passed it over to the washing machine. Problem solved, I didn't need to create a useless thread to rant about it angry undecided
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by firstking01(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Non_sense
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by cbrass(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
AlienStar:
Is It?

Yes nw
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by AlienStar: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Ok, If U Say So.
cbrass:

Yes nw
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Dahveydson(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
AlienStar:

You've said it all...
Re: She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
angry crazy people every whr *snffs*

(1) (Reply)

12 Obvious Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out / do good / Sex With My Gateman Is The Best Have Ever Enjoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.