Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,953 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others (5609 Views)

All Igbos And Ipob's Agitators Should See This. / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by bloodykiller: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:
TonyeBarcanista, Is Either You Are Jobless Or Underemployed... angry

Ujo Ndi Mba Mmiri Na Atusi Kwa M!

shatap ngeneukwenu
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by DauraDullardo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
modath:
Nice that you've chosen such a career path.. smiley

Thought you are offering yourself for service?

We learn new things everyday... As i'll always say to "God bless your hustle" .....
**** You're the only **** woman that I like on this forum. Just that I heard you're **** I would've come to marry you off to the land of the Biafrauds.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Nnabugwu8590: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dear OP, if I were you, I will not create this post because it has publicly exposed your unstable weakness.
If I were you, I will not spend my time on a seasonal one-sided politics.
If I were you, I will spend more time on creating topics and commenting on how to solve Nigeria's problems.
Even if your topics on solving Nigeria's problems do not get traffic, it doesn't matter, what matters is your reputation and motivation.
As potential Nigerian politician you claim to be, what you need to do at this stage is to build a political capacity and reputation.
A politician seeks for political recognition while a potential politician seeks for political capacity and reputation.
Take care!

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by omoigbomina(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just one trip to Abia and you are profusely apologising for imaginary wrongs done.what of if you are called to the pdp situation room in Kano you'll quickly start apologising for perceived wrongs you have done?

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Ejanla07: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Yesterday, a brother and friend(Erunz) initiated a fence-mending move between my humble self and Pro-Biafran agitators on this forum. On that thread(and subsequent thread), I read responses of those that felt insulted and aggrieved by my words, actions and positions on IPOB related issues, especially those that felt I have maligned the Igbo race as a group.

For clarity sake, it was not a deliberate act to move against the Kanu-led IPOB struggle. As a human and practicing christian, I have always been on the opinion that though an agitation may not naturally be absolutely peaceful, it should also not be inciteful so as not to put the lives of those one is trying to liberate in danger. I believe this was a strategy Moses adopted to free the Hebrews from bondage in Egypt through the inspiration of God the divine. I never deliberately opposed the struggle for liberation of the Igbo nation from the Nigeria State, I was only not in tune with the strategy employed. Human life is very precious to me, it has always been my belief that the people we want to liberate should have their lives protected.

I understand very well that my position was highly misconstrued by some Biafran agitators, couple with the fact that I became emotional along the line and engaged those that maligned my ethnic group and my person. In the process, I said things that one wouldn't have said if he was sane, and dwelt on it just to put the agitators in the defensive.

I believe that no human is infallible irrespective of our sincere intention and how good we seem to be or may want to appear. I am not infallible though I try to very sincere and fair to all groups. I never hated the Igbos nor moved to silent the Biafran agitation(I recognise right of groups to agitate for themselves). Some of us may recall that I openly stood against the obnoxious and ill conceived Decree 9(Rule 9) of Nairaland when it was promulgated. I didn't just do that for show, I did it because it is fair that people express themselves(and in a civil manner too) and not gagged. Unity is a choice and not a force.

As an upcoming politician, I'm still learning some nitty-gritty of the profession. On the course of my not-so-long political involvement, I have ruffled some feathers and offended some people-including members of my party. Though some misconstrued my message and reacted harshly publicly, a few others confronted me privately. At a point I felt like I wasn't welcomed in the PDP any longer, and was getting advances from the other group. A few people I confided on in private insisted that I stick to PDP, assuring me that I was welcomed and shouldn't leave the group.

I love Nigerians irrespective of tribes and religion, and I want advancement/development in every corner irrespective of geopolitical zones. I didn't choose to be an Ijawman or a south south man, it was the divine that made it so. I'm not better than an average Igbo or Kanuri person, hence, I have no justification maligning anybody.

From the depth of my heart, I sincerely apologise for both intended and unintended offences I must have committed through my words, actions and inactions. I am not infallible but I'm sincere in apology. Acceptance of this apology will go a long way to heal wounds. This is a sincere apology and not a ploy to get some political capital from the aggrieved.

I thank all those that showed sincere interest in the peace move, and I'm indebted to those that have decided to let by-gone be. I shall end this piece with the quote below...

"If there is no sin, there won't be need for forgiveness".

Thank You!!!

May God Bless Us All and Bless Our Aspiration.

Why don't you just shut up and stay in Ur lane.

You keep making a fool of yourself.

Keep on with your Igbo hating
But Ur hate keep dem stronger.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by JahJaa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ejanla07:

Why don't you just shut up and stay in Ur lane.

You keep making a fool of yourself.

Keep on with your Igbo hating
But Ur hate keep dem stronger.
my big bro abeg bikozie, we are all humans not wolves or foxes biko Odogwu Nwafor
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by honeychild(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
suwalee:
is end time eguje o return it o u kno I like u
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by dtruth3(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
The only thing that will make me forgive this guy is, that he stays on his own lane henceforth!

Stop interfering in IPOB matters, it's beyond your Psychological, Intellectual and Emotional comprehension.

Maybe the day 3million of your kit's and kins are killed for no offence, maybe, just maybe then you will comprehend.

As for now, you won't understand.

So stay on your lane

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by tit(f): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
never liked that barcanista.
whether he is apc or pdp,
ijaw or yeeboes,
i dont care.

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by BeClever: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tonyebarcanista,

If you can remember, I was one the Igbos who are always very critical of your assertions on Biafra agitations.

I have clashed with you in so many occasions..

I accept your apology, but with a condition.

Please, accept that the issue of Biafra is not well understood by you and so steer clear of any post be it in NL of facebook or twitter that has Biafra in mention, and concentrate on your Political career.

If you want to be a successful Politician in this contraption called Nijeriya, you must learn how to steer clear of Biafra issues..

Most Igbo politician are your case study, hope you noticed their silence, which does not mean they are not in support..

Biafra issues can snatch you optical ambitions faster than you can ever imagine.. OKOROCHA is your case study..

Leave things the way they are and concentrate on your political life..

If we are doing this then we have our reasons..

Apology accepted!

STEER CLAER!!!!!!!

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Fadekebisola(f): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
ChappyChase:
I love Nigeria but I don't believe in one Nigeria!!!!
Give Regionalism!!!
tell me your state and i will tell u why state autonomy is better than regionalism

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by stonemasonn: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Bro..... Nobody is angry with you, Nobody is asking you submit your "we south-south" to biafra. Nobody is asking you to join the struggle, nobody is asking you to promote us with your sweet posts.

All we want from you is for you stay in your lane

You're not with us in our struggle, you don't come to our meetings so you don't know us enough to form any opinion.

You hold human life sacred, good. It is because of thesame reason that we want to pull out from a group who kills at will and get away with it.

Kanu was a pro Nigeria before he became a Pro biafra, in one of their protest, he warned FG that if they fail to protect his people then he will be forced to take them out of Nigeria by force and that is what he is doing.

Don't pity us bro... Don't feel bad when we die, unlike before that they killed us without any reason, we now die for a reason and that is enough for us.

I didn't like Kanu's approach initially but Nigeria doesn't have peaceful in their dictionary, it is eat or be eaten.

So focus on Nigeria politics and leave us alone, that's all we want. You misinformed alot of people on here about us and even those that used to like us now hate us but all that hatred and negative energies are for our gain. Just like my uncle will say, there's always a soul of goodness in things evil.

Though the damage you did was unpardonable, we are Christians and we will forgive you on the condition that you stay in your lane and face your front.

There are things that you cannot get a complete understanding of no matter how hard you study and research it, IPOB is one of them so give up already.

Awaiting your next post on Nigeria politics, you're one of the few person that I can't afford to miss their posts in politics section.
one thing I discovered with this country's major ethnic groups, "they are unforgiving"
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Fadekebisola(f): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Udmaster:
Yorubas here are shedding tears over this thread
@TonyeBarcanista.
The mistake you made was mixing Igbo with Igbos.
Your stand that you are not an Ipob is Valid, I am an Igbo guy and I am not an Ipob too.
- Dearpreye is ur fellow ijaw man, He is not an Ipob but you will not find him in this whole Igbo vs Ijaw enemity you wanted to grow.. He is a strong voice for a federalism and that is the stand 80% of Igbos want. FEDERALISM.
- An upcoming politician should not be toying through ethnic or tribal line.
Well said at the emboldened

am not igbo but the emboldened is typically correct...u will certainly make more enemies and u wont progress

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Udmaster(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Well said at the emboldened

am not igbo but the emboldened is typically correct...u will certainly make more enemies and u wont progress
yes, have you seen politicians using the word Igbo, Yoruba, hausa etc all the time? These are not political terms; its traditional.
Rather they will use South east, South west, North etc to express their point.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by lekkie073(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Yesterday, a brother and friend(Erunz) initiated a fence-mending move between my humble self and Pro-Biafran agitators on this forum. On that thread(and subsequent thread), I read responses of those that felt insulted and aggrieved by my words, actions and positions on IPOB related issues, especially those that felt I have maligned the Igbo race as a group.

For clarity sake, it was not a deliberate act to move against the Kanu-led IPOB struggle. As a human and practicing christian, I have always been on the opinion that though an agitation may not naturally be absolutely peaceful, it should also not be inciteful so as not to put the lives of those one is trying to liberate in danger. I believe this was a strategy Moses adopted to free the Hebrews from bondage in Egypt through the inspiration of God the divine. I never deliberately opposed the struggle for liberation of the Igbo nation from the Nigeria State, I was only not in tune with the strategy employed. Human life is very precious to me, it has always been my belief that the people we want to liberate should have their lives protected.

I understand very well that my position was highly misconstrued by some Biafran agitators, couple with the fact that I became emotional along the line and engaged those that maligned my ethnic group and my person. In the process, I said things that one wouldn't have said if he was sane, and dwelt on it just to put the agitators in the defensive.

I believe that no human is infallible irrespective of our sincere intention and how good we seem to be or may want to appear. I am not infallible though I try to very sincere and fair to all groups. I never hated the Igbos nor moved to silent the Biafran agitation(I recognise right of groups to agitate for themselves). Some of us may recall that I openly stood against the obnoxious and ill conceived Decree 9(Rule 9) of Nairaland when it was promulgated. I didn't just do that for show, I did it because it is fair that people express themselves(and in a civil manner too) and not gagged. Unity is a choice and not a force.

As an upcoming politician, I'm still learning some nitty-gritty of the profession. On the course of my not-so-long political involvement, I have ruffled some feathers and offended some people-including members of my party. Though some misconstrued my message and reacted harshly publicly, a few others confronted me privately. At a point I felt like I wasn't welcomed in the PDP any longer, and was getting advances from the other group. A few people I confided on in private insisted that I stick to PDP, assuring me that I was welcomed and shouldn't leave the group.

I love Nigerians irrespective of tribes and religion, and I want advancement/development in every corner irrespective of geopolitical zones. I didn't choose to be an Ijawman or a south south man, it was the divine that made it so. I'm not better than an average Igbo or Kanuri person, hence, I have no justification maligning anybody.

From the depth of my heart, I sincerely apologise for both intended and unintended offences I must have committed through my words, actions and inactions. I am not infallible but I'm sincere in apology. Acceptance of this apology will go a long way to heal wounds. This is a sincere apology and not a ploy to get some political capital from the aggrieved.

I thank all those that showed sincere interest in the peace move, and I'm indebted to those that have decided to let by-gone be. I shall end this piece with the quote below...

"If there is no sin, there won't be need for forgiveness".

Thank You!!!

May God Bless Us All and Bless Our Aspiration.
go and die Mr man

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Bitterleafsoup: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Come on.......

Is it that recidivism just shot itself, in the head?

This is akin to a newly crowned world lying champion stating that s/he doesn't intend defending the title.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Ojiofor: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
Those of you campaigning on behalf of barcanista to be forgiven shall be disappointed and humiliated in no distance time by the same guy.
He is doing this for his own selfish interest not because he have repented from his anti Igbo stand but because of his political ambition.
That small boy shouldn't be toying with intelligence of Ndigbo.
He is as unstable as the Turkish weather,be warned!

Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:

tell me your state and i will tell u why state autonomy is better than regionalism
Thank u ,state autonomy wud solve ALL of nigerias problem.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Phame: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2016
mynd1:
Eh dan uwa. Fadamun da hausa. grin
munafiki ne mutumin. Ba'shi da al-qibla. Watarana ya zama dan apc, wataranan kuma sai ya koma pdp.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Parishpriest: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2016
You're doing all these because of the PDP situation room report, which has changed the status quo of your bank account. We don't need your fake apology, just because of your Zoo political interest. Ndigbo bu mmanwu n' eti onwe fa.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by dammytosh: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2016
I need a better synonym for joblessness.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
JahJaa:
TonyeBarcanista your appology is accepted but one thing, the harm have already been done. My respect for you just increased a bit, am a proud igbo boy from Anambra-Oko, you are great guy but try not add sentiments in whatever you r gona do in the future. God bless you, to my Igbo brothers indeed the harm have been done but remember our Lord told us to forgive 70 x 7 times pls try and forget all he did in the past. We all have one flaws or the others.
God bless us all
To forgive is one thing, but to forget is another. Tonye should just stay on his lane and throw his weight in the fight for the emancipation of his own people. Let him keep his support to himself, we've seen enough of this fake brotherhood.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by DeeMain(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tonye you crossed the line. The problem is not so much about you being Anti-IPOB as it is you being blatantly anti-Igbo. You failed to discern the Igbo psychology and now you have to pay for it.

When you attack the Igbo the way you did you are exorcising the ghost of the 3 million killed. Blood speaks and the living is it's mouth piece. The backlash is as unpredictable as it is uncannily explosive. The same thing happened with the Oba Akiolu debacle.

At the back of all Israeli actions and inactions is the Holocaust. It is the same for the Igbo nation. It's the 3 million dead. Fighting the Igbo on the scores you did is fighting 3 million spirits. It's a formidable unearthly opposition.

Worse, you roped the Ijaw into your shenanigan and created a whole armada of enemies for your beloved land, by yourself alone.

As a politician, when you go all out like that it means you must have counted the cost.

Bottomline, you are not stable yet immature. We've been watching you a long time. If I were to advice my friends on your matter I'll warn them to steer clear you. Period.
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by JahJaa(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chiwude:
To forgive is one thing, but to forget is another. Tonye should just stay on his lane and throw his weight in the fight for the emancipation of his own people. Let him keep his support to himself, we've seen enough of this fake brotherhood.
All is Well, takecare bro
Re: On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others by Emperor100(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
1United1:

And You Are Fighting Hard To Bring Back The Useless Party That Kept You Unemployed For 16 Years...

You Have No Shame Barcanista...
Now this is an epic reply...

You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here / Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics / Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73