Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) (40025 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Originality007: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:
Does she know how to speak?
hater spoted... undecided

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by kunle75(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:

when God appears to them in Zion they were like those that dream.

leave speaking for speaker................Some are not even anywhere to close that platform....just pray for your before you talk of speaking....
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by NaLaugh: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Originality007:

hater spoted... undecided
It's a simple question, hater spotter
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Gkemz: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
From grass to grace. May God who lifted her from her misery and made her famous remember each and every one of us.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by TheDauraMallam: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, this is the real definition of devine favour

You need a dico.
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by ipledge10(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
why wish so much evil to a fellow being...I don't know you,but am sure the person behind that moniker is capable of committing murder

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by famo19: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
jumoke jumoke na u ooooooo .... grin
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
Really? Please take it easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by karllemah44(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Dis olajumoke bae z so uglyyyy nd her smile sef
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by goshen26: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2016
wow! hope she did not say anything? or Yoruba is allowed?
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by ipledge10(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2016
adorablepepple:

Really? Please take it easy.
that's so horrible to come from someone ...a beast must be operating that account

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Eboh4z: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Why The so much hatred for someone's success

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
TheDauraMallam:

You need a dico.
I don rush correct am tongue

I know say you go see am tongue
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by saints2(f): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

You downgraded your fellow lady in this manner... Na wa o, its now I know ladies hate themselves.
That you have not reached her position in life means you have to hate. I think thats why Mrs. Dolapo was there to interpret what she is saying, Life is in stages, you will get there too, lets encourage and celebrate ourselves, say no to evil words.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by pmbluv2015: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Bad belle
irunooboo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by mynd1(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
N dis one will call herself a woman. Mtcheww.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Women of Excellence convention -Olajumoke, this country is a joke. What happened to celebrating the Nigerian woman with the youngest P.h.D in Law in South Africa. Why Olajumoke?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Jumat08(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
haba! On top wetin na? Rejoice with others and stop this enviness, though to envy is good but always envy others in a good manner. God bless you ma lady.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by MadCow1: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Jumoke.. A Classic example of what happens when the Gods remember your matter.

From the slum to dinning with Kings..

#NigerianCinderalla

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by sorepco(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
For those who cannot define jealousy...here is a vivid angli saxon definition of jealousy.

This one pass envy...

irunooboo:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Jostinade(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
irunooboo:

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by hitleraldof(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
too much hate....nne(nna) you need jesus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Quashman(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
contactmorak:
The Women of Excellence Convention took place yesterday in Abuja and Olajumoke was one of the participants which also included the wife of the Vice President, Dolapo Osinbajo...

Just like that?!!Olboy ee, God over pick dis babe call ooo...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by jayriginal: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

What kind of creature are you?

Is any of this Olajumoke's making? Other people have vented their frustration with her making news everywhere in a decent manner.

I hope you never get to experience the level of hate you just displayed.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by xtaibk: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
irunooboo:
[quote author=irunooboo post=43672155][i][size=13pt]
see bad belle,pple sha.......
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Onomatopoeia(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Guy, you can't be angry with someone's success and expect to be anything in life. You just have to accept the fact that God uses the FOOLISH things of this world to CONDEMN the things that are wise. Read Ecclesiastes 9:11 and you will know how God works.........cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by humbleself242(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Lord locate me with ur blessing AND BE WITH OLAJUMOKE THE BREAD SELLER THAT TURN TO MODEL AMIN OOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIOOOO

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Onomatopoeia(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:

Where has your GOOD ENGLISH taken you to

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by TalkingBird: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Wonderful. I like this correction: in other words "A rafter in the eye and pointing at a straw on another's.

TheDauraMallam:

She's exudes confidence. No be by speaking flawless English. English is just a foreign language, not a measure of intelligence.

Professor of English, your question self get K leg.

She has functioning vocal cords and a mouth. Of course, she can speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture / Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.