Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? (27433 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Is It Okay For Girlfriends To Demand For An Allowance? / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by roodest: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
rubbish! young woman, you better go getta fucken job my friend!
and mister man, nothing's wrong with spoiling your baby (and vice-versa).
But no way in hell is that supposed to be DEMANDED!
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by tuffmiko(m): 3:11am On Jul 25, 2009
d-ROC:

GOLD DIGGERS' ANTHEM:

WHERE'S MY MONEY!
WHERE'S MY CUT N*GGA?
IF U WANT ME, WHERE'S MA DOUGH?

BETTER NOT BE LATE COMING UP WITH MY MONEY,
DON'T MAKE ME ASK YOUR BEST FRIEND

THIS WEAVE AIN'T FREE N*GGA?
NOW WHOS THE PIMPING WHO N*GGA?

d-ROC, do u refund her taxi fare if you invite her to come visiting? do you pay the bill when u take her out on a date? have u ever seen something nice and picked it up cos u know it will look good on her? have u ever visited a babe and bought groceries on the way so that she can make a good meal and spend quality time together in the comfort of her home? have u ever sent a babe a recharge card and asked her to join u in sms contest to see who can send the most intimate msgs? have u ever paid money into her account (without her asking) because u know she has ran out of dough (and u can afford to give out)? or have u ever given her something reasonable when she finally comes out to tell u she isn't financially sound (when all the signs are there but u waited until she finally asked)? have u guys ever heard the song "no romance without finance"? Even the not so priviledged couples pray to make it someday so they can enjoy life to its fullest. Any Naija guy that has never done any of the above has never been in a relationship. Yes, money does oil relationships but lets go back to the question: Will you give your girlfriend allowance to keep the relationship? NO BROS, dat one no be girlfriend again e don turn to paid employee. Sack am b4 the next pay day!!!!
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by TheSeeker(m): 3:20am On Jul 25, 2009
Is this discussion still going on Whitelexi? I thought it was over! I think this should be locked. It seems this Yankeezulu girl has a crush on you, wanna try her out? I have had an experience that when a woman spews so much hate towards a man, she sure has some kind of feelings for him --- positive or negative.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 3:21am On Jul 25, 2009
tuffmiko:

NO BROS, dat one no be girlfriend again e don turn to paid employee. Sack am b4 the next pay day!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Naturez(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Is this discussion still going on Whitelexi? I thought it was over! I think this should be locked. It seems this Yankeezulu girl has a crush on you, wanna try her out? I have had an experience that when a woman spews so much hate towards a man, she sure has some kind of feelings for him --- [b]positive [/b]or negative.

Na positive my brother,you yarn tight
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by agitator: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2009
indirect prostitution
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Is this discussion still going on Whitelexi? I thought it was over! I think this should be locked. It seems this Yankeezulu girl has a crush on you, wanna try her out? I have had an experience that when a woman spews so much hate towards a man, she sure has some kind of feelings for him --- positive or negative.

That your non-existent experience has shown u a lot of rubbish! I've been trying to ignore you but you insist on desperately Seeking my attention. Well you're only answering your own name. But pls for the sake of peace, stick to the topic.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Naturez(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2009
Yes, he's just answering his own name tongue
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by TheSeeker(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2009
YankeeZulu, in case you never knew, I don't seek attention here. I didn't call to seek your attention. I was talking to Whitelexi. And from what you've just done, it'd have been better off for you to keep shut rather than talk and at the same time claim to "ignore" me. That I was talking to Whitelexi about how I feel shouldn't have provoked you to show off your incoherent sense of reasoning --- towards my posts --- actually. I'm sticking to the topic as well as saying what I want to people I want to say it to; You're wading into matters that have is no way your concern. So, leave me out of your words bantering and there'll be peace for us both, Okay?
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

YankeeZulu, in case you never knew, I don't seek attention here. I didn't call to seek your attention. I was talking to Whitelexi. And from what you've just done, it'd have been better off for you to keep shut rather than talk and at the same time claim to "ignore" me. That I was talking to Whitelexi about how I feel shouldn't have provoked you to show off your incoherent sense of reasoning --- towards my posts --- actually. I'm sticking to the topic as well as saying what I want to people I want to say it to; You're wading into matters that have is no way your concern. So, leave me out of your words bantering and there'll be peace for us both, Okay?

how can there be peace for you when you can't piece together two sentences without mentioning my name, did I initiate the topic? If you can keep me out of your unintelligible posts, I would gladly stay out of your way.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Phoenix042(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2009
angry Should I start spanking them noise makers in this thread?
Abeg shut it or you can take it outside. tongue grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by whitelexi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Bro, the thing tire me, I thought everyone had made their points known.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by saalma(f): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2009
if she's dating a married man, yes. if not no. the guy should be sensitive enough
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
saalma:

if she's dating a married man, yes. if not no. the guy should be sensitive enough

So it's now right to date a married man as long as he is giving an allowance abi?

Prostitution x 2
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nezan(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
saalma:

And that is adultery
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
saalma:

wow! ur mom will surely be proud of u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by saalma(f): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
look, i didnt say am dating a married man! i dont even have a boyfriend, single or not. that's because i dont think i need 1. i'm not a lesbian either, GOD FORBID! i'm a graduate with a wonderful job and other priorities, of which a man is down below on the list. but i think that for someone to date a married man, she must have reached the age of accountability and she knows exactly what she's doing. every thing we do in this life is done out of a choice or choices that we have made; and she has decided to do that. you can't stop someone who wants to do it, she knew it was bad before she decided to do it.and so, let her continue in it, her choice. and for the girl dating a single man, be independent. infact every woman should be independent of a man. but the guy being the "stronger sex" should be sensitive enough to give her gifts which include money. grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by r231(m): 1:00am On Jul 28, 2009
yea rite, miss graduate nd good job IS THAT THE QUESTION
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2009
r231:

yea rite, miss graduate nd good job IS THAT THE QUESTION

rotflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by fayahsoul: 1:52am On Jul 28, 2009
saalma:

look, i didnt say am dating a married man! i dont even have a boyfriend, single or not. that's because i dont think i need 1. i'm not a lesbian either, GOD FORBID! i'm a graduate with a wonderful job and other priorities, of which a man is down below on the list. but i think that for someone to date a married man, she must have reached the age of accountability and she knows exactly what she's doing. every thing we do in this life is done out of a choice or choices that we have made; and she has decided to do that. you can't stop someone who wants to do it, she knew it was bad before she decided to do it.and so, let her continue in it, her choice. and for the girl dating a single man, be independent. infact every woman should be independent of a man. but the guy being the "stronger sex" should be sensitive enough to give her gifts which include money. grin

You sure say you no shagg your boss to secure that your position?

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by licari: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2009
No WAY!!! i will never ask my guy for an allowance, the more a guy spends on you, the more he gets the mentality that he owns you, hey i dont mind a few gifts, but definitely not a regular allowance,
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Gabry(f): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2009
The answer is NO! Even if she is not working, she has no rights to demand an allowance. Who does she think she is? If she needs money, go and get a freakin job for heaven's sake! angry
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by sweetmadam(f): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
I think girlfriends need to get a job! If they don't have a good paying one then they should retrain or go back to school. These kind of women give us independent women a bad name. smiley
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2009
fayahsoul:

You sure say you no shagg your boss to secure that your position?

And to think your fellow tried to prove otherwise  undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302196.0.html
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by jumobi1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
If you expect allowance from men then you are admitting men are superior to women since you need us to support you. Financially supporting your girl/man is only permitted when she/he is facing financial difficulties. Do you think Bill Clinton gives Hillary Allowance? I made up my mind in the Fall season of 2005 not to marry a Nigerian/West African Woman. It would not work if she expects allowance/money. I give when I feel like not when others want me to.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by amievivian(f): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
jumobi1:

If you expect allowance from men then you are admitting men are superior to women since you need us to support you. Financially supporting your girl/man is only permitted when she/he is facing financial difficulties. Do you think Bill Clinton gives Hillary Allowance? I made up my mind in the Fall season of 2005 not to marry a Nigerian/West African Woman. It would not work if she expects allowance/money. I give when I feel like not when others want me to.
[i][/i]hmm interesting, very interesting
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by licari: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
jumobi1:

Don't you think it's a little unfair to judge other west African girls just cause u had problems with a few, come on now,
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by jumobi1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
licari:

Don't you think it's a little unfair to judge other west African girls just cause u had problems with a few, come on now,

Yea it's unfair but I've dealt wit W-African girls b4. Better safe than sorry. I would spoil my wife but I would wan her to be independent. Marry a lazy dependent wife and when something happens to you, the kids will suffer
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by saalma(f): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2009
and the part about the man being sensitive, i meant sensible. an no i didnt sleep with anybody to get my job. i;m a born again christian and proud of it! ppeople have their own lives to live, let them live it ask they like. they know what to do, they dont need you or anybody to remind them of what is right or wrong once they have reached the age of accountability,
, oh, and for the record, my parents and sibblings are realy proud of me. extremely!!!!!!!!!
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2009
saalma:

and the part about the man being sensitive, i meant sensible. an no i didnt sleep with anybody to get my job. i;m a born again christian and proud of it! ppeople have their own lives to live, let them live it ask they like. they know what to do, they dont need you or anybody to remind them of what is right or wrong once they have reached the age of accountability,
, oh, and for the record, my parents and sibblings are realy proud of me. extremely!!!!!!!!!

sista, u dey vex?
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by r231(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2009
saalma:

you are such a hypocrite. WHAT BORN AGAIN xtian advice pple to go sleep with married men. born again ma ass abeg carry go don't try to bullshit us here u think say everybody be mumu like you. think again miss BORN AGAIN
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by r231(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2009
oh, and for the record, my parents and sibblings are realy proud of me. extremely!!!!!!!!!
[quote][/quote]

good for you, I am sure so as everybody here dats didn't advice pple to go sleep with married men cus of allowance

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Know She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.