Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,636 members, 7,932,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) (33715 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Ramanto(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]God forbid me to do this kind of dirty yeye job undecided If i package well i know how much i make roughly in a week. Hustling pays better than this if you roll with rich dudes with big cash and dicks smiley[/size]
I HAVE THIS FEELING U R A MALE.
CONFESS BEFORE THUNDER FIRE YOU

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by crazyclown07(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
He has really achieved a lot in ondo In terms of health,infrastructure,portable water and et al
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Tripgirl: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]God forbid me to do this kind of dirty yeye job undecided If i package well i know how much i make roughly in a week. Hustling pays better than this if you roll with rich dudes with big cash and dicks smiley[/size]

God pls bless her hustle
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by deebrain(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
twf1:
does she get paid after painting? Yes! Is this news special? No! tongue

You must be a boring personality.....
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by sorepco(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/meet-lady-who-takes-painting-as.html[/quote]

I am amazed and happy 4 u. But dear y the pair of slippers? Whenever i c some one wrking in those i take it for granted they r not professionals.....get some work boots dear
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by AmAlbert(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Try o, abeg o before I go forget, who get Sony Ericsson charger abeg borrow me, na 4 pins own I dey find o grin

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by ziego(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
omoplaycool:
a woman can do better than her children grin grin angry

U r funny which children?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Wowzer(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wow....Nice one. But is it only walls she paints? I had like to do body painting. From my neck to my toes.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by BeingObjective(f): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice one!!!!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by cartoonday(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Woow...cute!!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dignity in labour .
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by TaiKuun(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
weldone, queen of the gutter.

Guys go use u play tire

You think that olosho scent won't follow you by the time u retire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by queenaisha(f): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
yaaaay...that some woman power..what a man can do.....you know the rest
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
sadmtchew so na dis painting u mean sef.wel afterall na gud wrk.bless her husling
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by abbeyman1798: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
We need her number pls. Anyway, as an artisan, she should register and advertise her business for free on www . ladugbo . com for her to be known nationwide.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
nice
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP she's not a painter, she's screeding , she's a wall screeder, making d walls smooth.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wowzer:
Wow....Nice one. But is it only walls she paints? I had like to do body painting. From my neck to my toes.
Dnt play with som1 husle
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by seangy4konji: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Some are waiting now while we are hustling so they can receive call later tonight and they can turn up,drink merry drop toto and collect cash.

Lazy hoes.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Obas101(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
missojugo:

She is working because she needs money because of how she looks.
undecided nd how does she looks?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by demarc001: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Thought you said you have repented due to a dream you had?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
demarc001:

Thought you said you have repented due to a dream you had?

will u feed me or do u want me to die of hunger repent my ass undecided
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:
Nice.

Women in Nigeria have been spoilt silly to the point they are now selective of jobs they can do and not do.

Somebody should Advice her to wear a breathing mask when on the job. The fumes from paints are toxic.

Not all paints are toxic.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by demarc001: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

will u feed me or do u want me to die of hunger repent my ass undecided
Lol! Money dey for ministry work oo! #private jets, private schools etc#
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by meshack15: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gentlemen and Ladies: Please and Please I need info whether this recruitment agency based in Lagos known as xrconsult is genuine,I just need to know in-order for me not to be scammed.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by toprealman: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
ramdris:
Looks manly to me and that's why I think she is doing it..
If she wears a good feminine dress , your king Jo will move for....you know now.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by relicng: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
The lady can contact me on 09039646791. I can produce paint and i do painting job. We can do work together.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by mykeL8888: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
There is two girl lik dat in place of work,one spray painter while second one is welder,wen dey first come to di company dey are not gud as dat but because management see di charisma and di ambition to become female painter dey equip and train dem to become an experty,,,we are all human being,people go for uncommon thx,wen a lady switch to wot we call man wok its full of luck and fortune,,,girls don't dull,man we more value you than their counterpart especially wen u do man wok
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by obimath(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
I like that cos it must not be a white collar job to make ends meet
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by JINJ(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
good one
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by symbian03(m): 3:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Good on her but why hasn't she got (PPE) personal protective equipment
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by maxti: 3:34am On Mar 12, 2016
ramdris:
Looks manly to me and that's why I think she is doing it..

I hope you don't expect her to wear mini skirt and tight stuffs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks To Start Mass Sacking Due To Naira Fall!! / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.