Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,206 members, 7,910,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating (3136 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / What is the craziest thing you've ever caught someone or been caught doing ? / What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by Eddygourdo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
I just found out my very own friend. My ex roommate got married. This man did court, traditional and church wedding, and never saw it fit to send me an invite. This so called wedding was done in lagos of all places. I intend to revenge though. But on second thought I have raked my conscience as to what I did wrong to this fellow. It just hit me this afternoon.

I walked in on this hypocrite pulling at his peepee with the help of maybe joy or lux soap. I think he never forgave me because I told the boys. I know I was unfair and truly embarrassed him dearly, but this fella was one of these holier than though people. I regard him a hypocrite because weeks earlier to when I caught him, he was all gospel on the masturbation thing when the boys were chatting. He castigated a fellow who without any provocation admitted he likes to mastubari. Anyway after walking in on him, I promised myself I won't tell people, but unfortunately I did. Too bad men of nowadays have amebo in some of us.

This is the singular reason, he never thought it cool to send me a simple invite, like we are quarrelling. Since men don't keep malice I will call him up and talk it out, afterwards I will revenge come this year's end. Will invite you peeps. Sheraton shall it be. Cheers
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by Medunah: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Men don't keep malice

Buh I don't think they snitch on each other too, u should av just kept ur mouth shut

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by falconey(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
I've never been caught, its hard to catch rat.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by Strahovski1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yes I masturbate and I have been caught several times.

No big deal

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by falconey(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes I masturbate and I have been caught several times.

No big deal

You are a legend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
What's maturbation?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by Kondomatic(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oma307:
What's maturbation?
Something You do with your pulla pulla that is just like giving another guy a handjob.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by firstking01(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by SuperSuave(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
falconey:

You are a legend
legend extra stout sef
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by SuperSuave(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op you chop fowl yar.nsh
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by Babomiskid: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
falconey:

You are a legend
that a bad habit.oo stop it
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Medunah:
Men don't keep malice

Buh I don't think they snitch on each other too, u should av just kept ur mouth shut
they oughtta have laughed it out. . . i mean, which guy hasnt masturbated?

(1) (Reply)

Chat Btw A Guy And A Girl He Gave 50k Without Touching Her. Screenshot / See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) / Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.