Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (90151 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
FTBOY:

this is the second time you're telling me bye. the next time you quote me i'll insult you
insult me please grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
this is exactly what they want.....the power to destroy and rule over men grin

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

If I can't understand your sentence with your stupïd typos, then yes, I have to point them out.

Feminists don't abandon their children.
Irresponsible mothers do.

After the whole breastfeeding and caring for her baby during her maternity leave... then she drops her baby at the daycare & heads off to work....

I don't see the problem here....
why can't she work anymore?

because she has a baby...?
oh..okay

Stop the insincerity! You understood that carrier was mistaken for career. A good trait of a daredevil feminist is insincerity, lies and cheap blackmail.

Maternal leave is just 3 months. And that's enough to nature a baby full time

How hollow-headed of you. You should hv been a man.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by gozie85(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
And I see cute naija couples getting married everyday like its nothing while immature guys keeping spewing trash just to b heard...u pple grow up pls.....what is the gain of belittling yourselves on social media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

These men are so stupïd it's an eyesore

grin grin grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by tbliss22(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2016
FTBOY:
don't get mad yet....maybe your mom is the bread winner of your family....some families are like that. but i'd really want you to try standing up straight with your legs close and pee inside a hole. until you're able to do that, i'll never see you as a man's equal. we can squat and pee too

Kikikikikikikiki!!!!

U mean she should squat nd pee in a hole?? Ha that's WICKED bro!!

I can't stop laughing...

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

Do you know what a sexist is or should I start defining that for you too?

Don't come at me with Biblical points, I'm not a Christian.
very good! you should said that long ago
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Eddygourdo(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

Nothing other than 'liberating', because that is the main deal...

We (women) have been slaves to men for a long ass time...
It's high time we change that..

And you guys can jump on board or keep on wailing and gnashing your teeth..
that won't stop feminism.... cheesy cheesy

talking to me about age, like if I grow older, I'll be okay with people blaming a girl for being rapéd instead of arresting the guy, like I'll be okay with being paid less compared to a guy,
like I'll be okay with staying at home and cooking/cleaning if I get older, like I'll be okay with being treated like a second class citizen if I get older...

don't be silly, mister!
as long as most men continue to be stupïd, feminists remain..
oh my God. Ha. You never see anything.

Where do you school, what are you studying, what did u have for breakfast, where have u visited, where dioyou see urself in 5years.

Please my dear, which of this was a first choice, where you are schooling now or Wat u ate studying or the grades you got recently, was it what you hoped it will be?

What is ur own contribution to the general scheme of things, maybe u assume stamping ur feet at ur future boss will make them review ur salary above the scale to match all the men

Maybe when u flash ur feminists Id card, your imaginary husband will start doing all the home cleaning while you watch the news. Hahahavaha

Na Wa oh. My dear life happens, and life will happen to you irrespective of ur views or sense of belonging. The world is an open sphere for all to thrive, but we know deep down that not all animals are equal.

Even amongst women, you can't out Acheive them nor have a voice in a female gathering talk less of men. The only reason women survive in the world of men is simply because we regard them as women and not as equals.

Lest to equal population struggles where we are all equals, women of today will go extinct. You could use females in sports as a perfect analysis of the point.

Women who know they are women, who don't struggle with men, use their womanness to climb the ladders of greatness in many fields, while the feminist women learn life the hard way when you struggle with men as equals. Because we aren't.

Bigger brain things. You seem a nice lady albeit a deluded one. You might be studying law if am not mistaken

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
tbliss22:

Kikikikikikikiki!!!!

U mean she should squat nd pee in a hole?? Ha that's WICKED bro!!

I can't stop laughing...
yes na....i do that a lot but i've never seen a girl do it
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

If I can't understand your sentence with your stupïd typos, then yes, I have to point them out.

After the whole breastfeeding and caring for her baby during her maternity leave... then she drops her baby at the daycare & heads off to work....

oh..okay
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
postmann:

Stop the insincerity! You understood that carrier was mistaken for career. A good trait of a daredevil feminist is insincerity, lies and cheap blackmail.

How hollow-headed of you. You should hv been a man.

No, stupïd....
I didn't initially understand that, because in case you didn't know it, career and carrier are two different words with two different meanings.
Okay, you want me to write out the definition for you?

However long it takes her to nurture the baby full time... she can take a job part time or get back to work when the baby is old enough to get into day care.

That shouldn't halt a woman's career.
It didn't halt my Mom's, or a whole lot of other strong confident mothers I know...

Childbirth is just one more silly excuse.

Oya, make up another one.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

oh..okay

Stop the insincerity! You understood that carrier was mistaken for career. Some of the traits of a daredevil feminist are insincerity, lies and cheap blackmail.

How hollow-headed of you.

You should hv been a man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
THAT WASN'T AN INSULT
i can get very nasty.....you should read my past posts. but i don't want to get banned because of you. please piss off wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

This is what you get when you cannot think for yourself. I don' t suppose you have come across an feminist article on court marriage! Oh wait! you cannot be bothered.

Nigerian law in regards to marriage is good. I have not qualms about it. The western world, it is not so. Do you know what women did when family laws defined them as properties? They fought it. Stop whining and fight for yours. L*zz must be stupid to use Western the legal system to criticise feminism. That divorce law was what they needed then but now, it is outdated.
Oh, shut your foetid mouth filled with tobacco-stained teeth.

You're dabbling into legal waters without having statutory lifejacket! Ode!!!

Nigeria's marriage act is part of our received, common law from the UK.

You keep straining your mutated, diminutive brain to carry mental load your genes aren't designed to bear.

Little wonder you create different monikers of both sexes roaming around the streets of nairaland seeking to justify your mental and schizoaffective hallucinations.

Village teenager with dirty pants and diseased besieged vagina.

Your chlamydial slit-hole must have your brains confusing your stupidity with intelligence.

Moronic slit!!! Instead looking for a therapist to reset your gender identification disorder, you are here ranting like a dopey trollop!!!

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
oh my God. Ha. You never see anything.

Where do you school, what are you studying, what did u have for breakfast, where have u visited, where dioyou see urself in 5years.

Please my dear, which of this was a first choice, where you are schooling now or Wat u ate studying or the grades you got recently, was it what you hoped it will be?

What is ur own contribution to the general scheme of things, maybe u assume stamping ur feet at ur future boss will make them review ur salary above the scale to match all the men

Maybe when u flash ur feminists Id card, your imaginary husband will start doing all the home cleaning while you watch the news. Hahahavaha

Na Wa oh. My dear life happens, and life will happen to you irrespective of ur views or sense of belonging. The world is an open sphere for all to thrive, but we know deep down that not all animals are equal.

Even amongst women, you can't out Acheive them nor have a voice in a female gathering talk less of men. The only reason women survive in the world of men is simply because we regard them as women and not as equals.

Lest to equal population struggles where we are all equals, women of today will go extinct. You could use females in sports as a perfect analysis of the point.

Women who know they are women, who don't struggle with men, use their womanness to climb the ladders of greatness in many fields, while the feminist women learn life the hard way when you struggle with men as equals. Because we aren't.

Bigger brain things. You seem a nice lady albeit a deluded one. You might be studying law if am not mistaken

See, I understand where you're coming from...

But times have changed.
I suggest you get with the program.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

No, stupïd....
I didn't initially understand that, because in case you didn't know it, career and carrier are two different words with two different meanings.

However long it takes her to nurture the baby full time... she can take a job part time or get back to work when the baby is old enough to get into day care.

It didn't halt my Mom's, or a whole lot of other strong confident mothers I know...

SHE CAN GO BACK TO WORK EVEN AFTER THREE MONTHS.

It is up to the government to make laws that would ensure all companies or industrial estates to provide nursing rooms for nursing mothers. Some companies do have nurseries.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by theEYe21(f): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2016
So you are saying your mother is kissing your fathers feet and putting her in her place? If you have a sister or a mother, you wouldn't allow any man to treat your mother or sister the way you described, unless you don't cherish your mother or sister.
Eddygourdo:
seeing as you never responded to my question about ur age, then I am very correct. In 5years time, you will be surprised and ashamed of the views you hold today. There is nothing wrong in a woman being an Acheive, being her own boss, or whatever she likes, but there is everything wrong in a woman feeling she needs to bring down men to be her own boss, the real bosses who are men don't bother with women nor their opinions which is exactly as I view deluded children who run around screaming the feminist cause. More than ten years ago, I saw people screaming it, and yet tens years after the same women are bowing to men. Licking his toes and doing so in sometimes abject poverty. Wait toll ur fruits are ripe before you call it eatable. The views u hold are inexperienced views and like I told you no right thinking woman bothers her head with such nonsense. Don't forget that while you wanna climb ur so called ladder of success, you will be on ur knees some of the time sucking off the useless men. What a relief. So called wise women are single, childless, alone, sometimes rich, sometimes poor, and once in awhile she will still bend down for a man to do as he pleases on her body. Most time just a ordinary man, worth nothing in the male community. Word of advice, be patient till u grow abit. Then you will have better sense of judgement

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is up to the government to make laws that would ensure all companies or industrial estates to provide nursing rooms for nursing mothers.

Cc
postmann

Just in case you're planning on denying your wife the right to a life just because she's given birth..
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Oh, shut your foetid mouth filled with taboco-stained teeth.

You keep straining your mutated, diminutive brain to carry mental load your genes aren't designed to bear.

Little wonder you create different monikers of both sexes roaming around the streets of nairaland seeking to justify your mental and schizoaffective hallucinations.

Your chlamydial slit-hole must had your brains confusing your stupidity with intelligence.

Moronic slit!!! Instead looking for a therapist to reset your gender identification disorder, you are here ranting like a dopey trollop!!!

Nonsense!
SPANKING!!!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

But times have changed.

We use our femininity reach greater heights by flashing our bosoms or pretend to be submissive
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Eddygourdo(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

But times have changed.
Who would know better about the times. Me at my years of life experience or you still starting out ur life.

Embrace your womanity, you haven't perfected the art of being a woman completely, talk less of taking on the role of a man.

It will be a square peg in a round hole. That's the simple reason men disagree with it. If men Competed with you women on the same level. You would never win anything.

That the truth. Everybody has their role to play, that is why everybody blames a man for hitting a woman, even though she hit him first. Because she is a woman.

If we were equals, guess they should fight well well. Shebi they are the same.

Please just know it deep down, that u haven't known it all yet. Many things to still learn, before u form a life opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by noblegrex: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Let me give them more. Nigerian girls rank world's number 1 for the most consumers of bleaching creams. They aren't comfortable in their own skin.

The annual sum Nigerian girls spend in fake nails, lashes and toenails and artificial hair is more than the economy of several African countries. Yet we're crying of poverty and lack of funds.

The average Nigerian woman is fake and insecure. She says she wants a tall, handsome and hardworking man, but she will settle for a balding dwarf with a protruding tommy three time her age just to be able to buy Brazilian weave-on, and then turn around to _fuck the same guy she refused marrying.

I concurrently concur.completely.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
MzNelly:

No, stupïd....

Whatever happened to contextual meaning of words, oh she product of the devil?

Didn't they teach you that beneath the Atlantic ocean where you hold your classes?

Of course carrier and career has two different meanings and you knew what I meant by carrier hence you corrected the spelling, albeit to score some cheap points grin

Go to my post and stop your unintelligent rhetorics.
There are some few self employed career path that don't interfere with motherhood. The overwhelming majority of other career path, esp the one between employer and employees affect child nurturing.

Now buzz off. You're not even a plus to the feminist course. You have nothing to put forth in this debate.

What else would you expect of a crowd-following, she-zombie?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by theEYe21(f): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Sigh... Religion brainwash
FTBOY:
is/was your mom a slave to your dad?
being under a man doesn't make you a slave but means you understand your position as provided by God himself. i know you're not a Christian and you don't read the bible......too bad. otherwise, you'd have come across a part of the bible where it's stated that the church is under Christ and the man is under the church as the woman is under the man. frustrated beings like you will never see that scripture
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Who would know better about the times. Me at my years of life experience or you still starting out ur life.

Embrace your womanity, you haven't perfected the art of being a woman completely, talk less of taking on the role of a man.

It will be a square peg in a round hole. That's the simple reason men disagree with it. If men Competed with you women on the same level. You would never win anything.

That the truth. Everybody has their role to play, that is why everybody blames a man for hitting a woman, even though she hit him first. Because she is a woman.

If we were equals, guess they should fight well well. Shebi they are the same.

Please just know it deep down, that u haven't known it all yet. Many things to still learn, before u form a life opinion

All I'm hearing is:
"You are beneath me, stay beneath me. Stop trying to fight it. You are a woman for your reason-for your bréasts and ass... just use that to get ahead and everything will be fine.
Don't argue, don't protest"

*sigh..

We still have a long way to go
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Oh, shut your foetid mouth filled with taboco-stained teeth.

Your chlamydial slit-hole must had your brains confusing your stupidity with intelligence.

Nonsense!

You really need to learn how to insult peoplesad

If age of consent is 16 in the UK, does that mean that it is also 16 in Nigeria?

Refer me to interpretations that suggest that our Marriage Act is similar to the UK's.

Don't disappoint me smiley
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2016
FTBOY:
i can get very nasty.....you should read my past posts. but i don't want to get banned because of you. please piss off wink

You sure know how to disappoint a woman
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by noblegrex: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
Take heart, oh
I'm not gonna read whatever bullshit you typed up there... sorry kiss
if the hair and nails you've got are yours,I dove my hat for you, you're a darling if not;you're a fool.ode
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
postmann:

Whatever happened to contextual meaning of words, oh she product of the devil?

Didn't they teach you that beneath the Atlantic ocean where you hold your classes?

Of course carrier and career has two different meanings and you knew what I meant by carrier hence you corrected the spelling, albeit to score some cheap points grin

Go to my post and stop your unintelligent rhetorics.
There are some few self employed career path that don't interfere with motherhood. The overwhelming majority of other career path, esp the one between employer and employees affect child nurturing.

Now buzz off. You're not even a plus to the feminist course. You have nothing to put forth in this debate.

What else would you expect of a crowd-following, she-zombie?

Lmao, so you resort to insults when you can't get your point across? Interesting..

You should hurl more insults because you're making zero sense.

You need to calm down , else you'll continue making stupïd typos, and I won't hesitate to correct you...

If you're saying she can work and I'm saying she can work too, then I don't seem to understand the problem here.
I'll say this again...
Feminists don't take poor care of their children
Only irresponsible mothers do.

If you can't understand that, well... I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by theEYe21(f): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Your mother should have gone back to work after 3 months, and your sisters should even your aunt.
daretodiffer:

It is up to the government to make laws that would ensure all companies or industrial estates to provide nursing rooms for nursing mothers. Some companies do have nurseries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.