Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,114 members, 7,916,257 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman (701 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by DJBIGGY(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
So I read in a thread where a lady fabulocity wrote on reasons why Nigerian women should not date Nigerian men. Some points were good. Others are just.... I comment my reserve.

None the less I would counter each points she listed and ehm, its about to get hot in here:

1. Gold diggers: No matter the age, tribe, location, background.... The average Nigerian woman is a gold digger. They practically know nothing else than seeking how to to collect what they can eat from you. The worst part is that even those with money are guilty of this. If you ask an average woman what they want in a man, the first thing that rolls on their lips is money, before any other thing is mentioned. But why? Its almost as if a guy must look like he has money before he responds to a hi. Even on social media, u tell a girl hello, the first thing she does is to browse thru his profile to see how janded he looks before she replies. When you start rolling with her, there is no way she would not use an opportunity to ask for subscription or when a niqqa is going to take her out to prove he is a man. The moment the money start to seize, she starts to misbehave, no matter the love she had been declaring for you. Later women will be asking why we wanna kpansh.

2. She is most probably a f*ck girl: this is in its literal meaning and singling out the f*ck-girl individually. In the literal meaning, I have come across many ladies who I just want to ask an innocent question for directions to a place and the way they would respond would make one regret why I even met them. Even when you want to tell them something beneficial, they just wanna see you go. If they see you with a car. Their head will calm down to take their time answering you. That was how I was in unilorin one day to take my brother to write jamb and I did not know the location of their CBT center. I met this group of girls and I summoned courage to ask cos I was mobile and i knew they would not form. You will not believe I was coming towards their way and they were seriously speaking pidgin, when I parked to asked they went on auto mode speaking British, american and Australian English. I just shook my head after answering them.

Singling out f*ck girl individually, if she sees you well packaged, she becomes verrryyyyyy easy to flirt with when toasting her. For as long as they see money, they even initiate when she would see you. By the time she comes, to bleep her will not be a problem.

3. Why won't we be polygamous in nature when women show nothing else than fake love? Even when she tells you she loves you and you are the first guy she is dating, she is thinking of the next alhaji who promised her N50000 for the night. Unfortunately in the dating world, to prevent heart break when you give a women your all, if you do not have option, you will be thinking you are building a mansion with her while she is busy planting bombs to destroy the building. Yes women in Nigeria are bad like that.

4. She thinks she is God gift to man: women these days think because they have a hole in between their leg, they can do anything to manipulate a man to get what she wants. Cos of that she treats you like shit and make you her maga. If a man ain't smart she will use you and erect an estate and buy a G-wagon on top. That is why en these days always have a back up plan to counter Una schemes.

5. Poor personal hygiene: I laughed at this point hard when fabulocity analyzed this. First of, what men do under the sun, women can't do the hectic work Lai Lai. As such we blow off steam which makes us sweat like we are about to be used for sacrifice. Even many women I know have poor hygiene, you see them looking Porsche on the outside but when you check what they wear, Na die! When I used to be in school, there was a girl who was toasting me in 400 level to pay for her hair cos she wanted to wash and relax it. She was even removing lice to show me how dirty her hair was. I was like wtf and told her to geraramysight.

6. Women would most def cheat on u.... Number one has said it all. Even when he is violent and treats her like dirt, for as long as he is rick, she would always have an excuse not to leave his side cos she doesn't want money to go. Yes I said it, bite me!

7. Super inflated ego: with the way women misbehave easy. Why won't we huge egos? No man will allow a woman to disrespect him so we bring up that shield for you not to start with your behaviors.

8. She is a big fat liar: it works both ways 50/50. A woman will forever use lies to disguise who she in person cos she feels a guy would leave her if he knows the real her. If they are not lying about their age, they are lying about what they are eating and how she only eat in restaurants. Check well, Na dem dey drink garri everyday. They would use lies to form Porsche to that potential magas would try to step up to that level when wooing her. That was how one girl I used to like would daily snap friends chilling and I asked her why we never see her in the pictures, she claimed her friends loved their way she snaps and love her camera output. I just laughed and shook my head. When I know well she is in the slums. Since then I stopped relating with her.

9. Take who for granted? Women are experts at that especially when they see guys willing to do things for her. They do not appreciate your worth when your available to them cos they know you are easily accessible. By the time he gets sense and moves on to greener pastures, she starts to miss him and starts getting jealous when he is with a new lady. Before you know not, she will start confessing she always had feelings for you.

10. Women are immature ehhhh. Though its not nice to beat a woman but i swear some women need flogging. Even when they are to take some things serious, they would like want to do the needful to make u help her achieve one selfish aim or the other. They would say we need to pet them at all time when sometimes we need to be petted as well, make them happy 24/7 like as if we only live to please her. A niqqa needs his space men.

In summary, based on a lot of personal experiences and other guys, women have a guy of moulding us to the d*ckheads we are and cannot blame us for the monster we have become
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by goldiam(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Are you guys that jobless what is it about creating a thread on 'reason why you should not date a Nigeria man/woman bla bla bla".Enough of this senseless threads abeg,while you keep wasting time creating mumu topics correct guys and girls are getting married every Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by tonio2wo: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016

Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by chumakk: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sorry, this is not very a good counter thread.
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by kelvine(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
What you did here was to simply use same bullet points as the original thread,you don't convince people that way.
Anyway we are beautiful as Nigerians,let's play down on gender conflicts.
Obsevers outside Nigeria will only laugh and take advantage of us when they read write ups like this.
I am Nigerian,I married a Nigerian,I live in Nigeria and I am happy.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by chumakk: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
I'm coming back
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by afonomics(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by boboLIL(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Una de craze oh...
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by faruku104(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
lol crayzieeeeee. been expecting something like this.....
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Jadekitana(f): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
goldiam:
Are you guys that jobless what is it about creating a thread on 'reason why you should not marry a Nigeria man/woman bla bla bla".Enough of this senseless threads abeg,while you keep wasting time creating mumu topics correct guys and girls are getting married every Saturday.

Buhahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by powerfulsettingz: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
all I know is if money were to be growing on trees, many woman would get married to monkies
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by chaberry(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
goldiam:
Are you guys that jobless what is it about creating a thread on 'reason why you should not marry a Nigeria man/woman bla bla bla".Enough of this senseless threads abeg,while you keep wasting time creating mumu topics correct guys and girls are getting married every Saturday.
8-)
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Michellla(f): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
goldiam:
Are you guys that jobless what is it about creating a thread on 'reason why you should not date a Nigeria man/woman bla bla bla".Enough of this senseless threads abeg,while you keep wasting time creating mumu topics correct guys and girls are getting married every Saturday.
spoken with sense.so many kids on nairaland
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by holarmy10(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lalasticlala

What do you think?
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
be creative
make your own points
didn't read whatever horseshit you typed up there
DJBIGGY:
So I read in a thread where a lady fabulocity wrote on reasons why Nigerian women should not date Nigerian men. Some points were good. Others are just.... I comment my reserve.

None the less I would counter each points she listed and ehm, its about to get hot in here:

1. Gold diggers: No matter the age, tribe, location, background.... The average Nigerian woman is a gold digger. They practically know nothing else than seeking how to to collect what they can eat from you. The worst part is that even those with money are guilty of this. If you ask an average woman what they want in a man, the first thing that rolls on their lips is money, before any other thing is mentioned. But why? Its almost as if a guy must look like he has money before he responds to a hi. Even on social media, u tell a girl hello, the first thing she does is to browse thru his profile to see how janded he looks before she replies. When you start rolling with her, there is no way she would not use an opportunity to ask for subscription or when a niqqa is going to take her out to prove he is a man. The moment the money start to seize, she starts to misbehave, no matter the love she had been declaring for you. Later women will be asking why we wanna kpansh.

2. She is most probably a f*ck girl: this is in its literal meaning and singling out the f*ck-girl individually. In the literal meaning, I have come across many ladies who I just want to ask an innocent question for directions to a place and the way they would respond would make one regret why I even met them. Even when you want tell them beneficial, they just wanna see you go. If they see you with a car. Their head will calm down to take their time answering you. That was how I was in unilorin one day to take my brother to write jamb and I did not know the location of their CBT center. I met this group of girls and I summoned courage to ask cos I was mobile. You will not believe I was coming towards their way and they were seriously speaking pidgin, when I parked they went on auto mode speaking British, american and Australian English. I just shook my head after answering them.

Singling out f*ck girl individually, if she sees you well packaged, she becomes verrryyyyyy easy to flirt with when toasting her. For as long as they see money, they even initiate when she would see you. By the time she comes, to bleep her will not be a problem.

3. Why won't we be polygamous in nature when women show nothing else than fake love? Even when she tells you she loves you and you are the first guy she is dating, she is thinking of the next alhaji who promised her N50000 for the night. Unfortunately in the dating world, to prevent heart break when you give a women your all, if you do not have option, you will be thinking you are building a mansion with her while she is busy planting bombs to destroy the building. Yes women in Nigeria are bad like that.

4. She thinks she is God gift to man: women these days think because they have a hole in between their leg, they can do anything to manipulate a man to get what she wants. Cos of that she treats you like shit and make you her maga. If a man ain't smart she will use you and erect an estate and buy a G-wagon on top. That is why en these days always have a back up plan to counter Una schemes.

5. Poor personal hygiene: I laughed at this point hard when fabulocity analyzed this. First of, what men do under the sun, women can't do the hectic work Lai Lai. As such we blow off steam which makes us sweat like we are about to be used for sacrifice. Even many women I know have poor hygiene, you see them looking Porsche on the outside but when you check what they wear, Na die! When I used to be in school, there was a girl who was toasting me in 400 level to pay for her hair cos she wanted to wash and relax it. She was even removing lice to show me how dirty her hair was. I was like wtf and told her to geraramysight.

6. Women would most def cheat on u.... Number one has said it all. Even when he is violent and treats her like dirt, for as long as he is rick, she would always have an excuse not to leave his side cos she doesn't want money to go. Yes I said it, bite me!

7. Super inflated ego: with the way women misbehave easy. Why won't we huge egos? No man will allow a woman to disrespect him so we bring up that shield for you not to start with your behaviors.

8. She is a big fat liar: it works both ways 50/50. A woman will forever use lies to disguise who she in person cos she feels a guy would leave her if he knows the real her. If they are not lying about their age, they are lying about what they are eating and how she only eat in restaurants. Check well, Na dem dey drink garri everyday. They would use lies to form Porsche to that potential magas would try to step up to that level when wooing her. That was how one girl I used to like would daily snap friends chilling and I asked her why we never see her in the pictures, she claimed her friends loved their way she snaps and love her camera output. I just laughed and shook my head. When I know well she is in the slums. Since then I stopped relating with her.

9. Take who for granted? Women are experts at that especially when they see guys willing to do things for her. They do not appreciate your worth when your available to them cos they know you are easily accessible. By the time he gets sense and moves on to greener pastures, she starts to miss him and starts getting jealous when he is with a new lady. Before you know not, she will start confessing she always had feelings for you.

10. Women are immature ehhhh. Though its not nice to beat a woman but i swear some women need flogging. Even when they are to take some things serious, they would like want to do the needful to make u help her achieve one selfish aim or the other. They would say we need to pet them at all time when sometimes we need to be petted as well, make them happy 24/7 like as if we only live to please her. A niqqa needs his space men.

In summary, based on a lot of personal experiences and other guys, women have a guy of moulding us to the d*ckheads we are and cannot blame us for the monster we have become
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by DJBIGGY(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
be creative
make your own points

Horseshit oooo, goatmess ooo.... That is why it's a counter.
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by faruku104(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Horseshit oooo, goatmess ooo.... That is why it's a counter.
lol... ouch
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Whoever said girls aren't smarter? undecided

Look at this piece of hogwash. Uncoordinated, poorly punctuated , bad Use of grammar, Uncreative, bad sense of communication.

grin sorry...grin

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Finally, the awaiting counter thread is here... DJBIGGY, I throway salute oooo.. Nice job cool

Lemme pitch my tent and watch how the thread unfolds

Cc

Lalasticlala, abeg help us increase the views cool
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
goldiam:
Madam, take it easy cool
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Jaydenphoenix: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Funny thread....

Find yourself a girl who isn't like this. She exists. I know at least 3

Cheers....
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Spot on OP, those aren't loyal
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by bqlekan(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmm. Biko, who I go come date? Mtceeeew.
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Lsofdk(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
be creative
make your own points
shey you like my owngrin
Re: Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman by Nnemuka(f): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
i need to start a thread about the dumbness of some nigerian men. undecided
op i am dissappointed.

(1) (Reply)

C'mon, Why Do Guys Always Feel They Are Lucky Having A Particular Girl / Whats Your Favourite Outfit On A Guy/girl / Can A Girl Be Playing Safe Without Using Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.