Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Chigul Breaks Down In Tears As She Speaks On Her Failed Marriage (WATCH) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chigul Breaks Down In Tears As She Speaks On Her Failed Marriage (WATCH) (874 Views)

Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet / Olori Wuraola Speaks On Her Failed Marriage To The Ooni Of Ife. / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chigul Breaks Down In Tears As She Speaks On Her Failed Marriage (WATCH) by 9jabuzzdotcom: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wazobia FM On-Air-Personality and comedian Chioma Omeruah popularly known as Chigul was a guest on Kemi Adetiba’s King Women series.

King Women is a visual movement that provides accessible online source of mentorship and emotional upliftment to young, impressionable ladies.

In a touching emotional discourse, Chigul revealed her family’s reaction to her failed marriage, how she survived and the challenges she has had to face in life.

Watch the trailer for the episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd79HjH9vb8&ebc=ANyPxKrFZ3FER1zhVildlfp6I7x9Yff6JTAiP2m_RSj_t0gMCqjqErdow6SlJxRjLdGS_IM1vyXn7l6WCKTR5PtTOIPU4HefBQ

Source: www.9jabuzz.com.ng

Re: Chigul Breaks Down In Tears As She Speaks On Her Failed Marriage (WATCH) by theshaderoom: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
I didnt even know she was married

1 Like

Re: Chigul Breaks Down In Tears As She Speaks On Her Failed Marriage (WATCH) by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kardashian come and die grin
Re: Chigul Breaks Down In Tears As She Speaks On Her Failed Marriage (WATCH) by SuperSuave(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ehya

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? / Count Down To My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland / See This Beautiful Flower I Saw On Line Today Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.