Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,372 members, 7,964,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:55 PM

Please I Need Your Suggestion Urgently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Suggestion Urgently (620 Views)

Your Suggestion Is Highly Needed / From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! / Is This Waec Good For Mass Comm? I Need Your Suggestion And Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Suggestion Urgently by itzeminent: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
My friend wrote her jamb on the 8th of march and she hasn't received any message from jamb ,she made attempt to check her result online and this was the message she got online"You cannot see your result because you were absent in the examination". Please I need your suggestion urgently
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestion Urgently by parkparky(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
itzeminent:
My friend wrote her jamb on the 8th of march and she hasn't received any message from jamb ,she made attempt to check her result online and this was the message she got online"You cannot see your result because you were absent in the examination". Please I need your suggestion urgently
keep praying
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestion Urgently by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
itzeminent:

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Students Ask For There Papers To Be Remarked On Twitter. / JAMB 2016 Direct Entry Registration Portal Enabled / Notice(very Sacrossant Info.)to All Unilorin Applicants And Other Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.