Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team (27781 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by ibisko04: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ajusshi:
Some of us actually offered our service pro bono. Bullharry must be cut to size.
You must be among them. A good judge with sincere conscience will not be intimidated by 1000 lawyers defending one accuse.

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by 1009ja: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
About time we started descending on this rogues parading as lawyers. They are just helping these looters hide our money.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Atlantian: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
rusher14:

Some of us do much better than that.

We worry about those that do not have anything.

People do not need generators. People need electricity.

People like you cannot see the connection between looting state funds, having a code of conduct bureau, and a justice system.

Take a seat and learn.

Your **** is bolded in black font. So you need electricity but not a generator and you care about those who do not have. What a chronically lost soul. Little man, I do not wait for a failed government to provide their unpredictable 20 minutes electricity, I trust the generators more than I trust the failed government. And I do have a problem with your assertion that you care about other people when your foolish leadership system ban I-Pass-My-Neighbour generator and instruct the filling stations not to to sale fuel to the poor, by indirectly banning sales to jerry cans, Keke-Napep and even okada. Keep bolding your naievity in black.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Charly68: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
66 lawyers to defend one man ! The so called lawyers are shameless and stupid. Imagine 66 lawyers following one man to the court to defend a simple case of understatement of Assets . .When are we going to witness genuine change in this country ?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
gcof:
honestly, i do not believe a Nigerian court can be intimidated.
why u dey fall my hand na!.

So u've nt heared of court cases where the judges withdrew frm the case?.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
ijebu2020:

Aaaa me exchange words with you? what for you think everyone comes here for nonsense.Listen once you posted or writes on NL it becomes peoples business for those who have eyes and can read. Who are you for me to exchanGE wordS with you? I bet you must be one of those kids and underages in NL.
may thunder blast that u mouth for calling man with kids an underage. What nonsense idiot I say may thunder vlast that ur yeye mouth
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by rusher14: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Atlantian:

Your **** is bolded in black font. So you need electricity but not a generator and you care about those who do not have. What a chronically lost soul. Little man, I do not wait for a failed government to provide their unpredictable 20 minutes electricity, I trust the generators more than I trust the failed government. And I do have a problem with your assertion that you care about other people when your foolish leadership system ban I-Pass-My-Neighbour generator and instruct the filling stations not to to sale fuel to the poor, by indirectly banning sales to jerry cans, Keke-Napep and even okada. Keep bolding your naievity in black.

[b]This is not a divk measuring contest. So talking about generators puts me in stitches.

Generator... In this day and age. Is that something to be proud of?

I fear your understanding of matters leaves one exasperated.

Please try to catch up.

The people of Nigeria do not need generators. They need constant electricity like anywhere else in the civilised world.

The world you've chosen to live in tries to reward criminals which I totally eschew.

I don't care about any party affiliation, tribe or religion.

Things have been bad and would remain that way because many before compounded what was already a bad situation due to their inhuman avarice.

Fixing would never be overnight.

But getting the likes of Saraki to pay their dues is a necessity.

Some may evade justice when the spotlight isn't on them. But for the likes of Saraki to do so, in a public manner would be a slap on the face of the common man and a reference to all the young that crime does indeed pay.

That is certainly not my country and time would acquit.

[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by mbjsuki(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
66 lawyers/SAN hired to defend one obvious criminal,what a waste of time and tax payers money.
This country never cease to amaze me,it full of comedy, "Fuji House of Commotion " no action. Let's await the outcome of all these show of.
In my submission, this country will continue on this path until the government is sincere, take step to address issues like this, just like what is obtainable in places like Malaysia,"hang someone in public", make a show of them and others will sit tight and well behaved. Until then,this drama will continue.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by banme1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:
Let's Do A Simple Calculation..
A Service Of A SAN costs at least 10 Million Naira...
Now Multiply 10M X 66 SANS Hired By Saraki
=660,000,000 Naira Just to Defend Himself...
Yet IPOB Youths Adopted Him As Their Son And Said, He Was Not Corrupt...
No Wonder IPOB Has Been Classified A Terrorist Organization..
buy common sense. I guess only IPOB lawyers defended him.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Kondomatic(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
funnynation:
osheeeee baddest.... Kee way gi?
O di pure bro.

Kee maka oru? Ana emekwa?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Adekorya: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Atlantian:
Many people do not know that Saraki is being tried for False Assets Declaration of 2013, 13years ago.

Someone should please help me explain why a stupid president will leave present economic suffering of Nigerians who are punished by harsh sun by nature, and hellish bites from Mosquitoes from the darkness that is created by non-availability of petrol for the teaming masses to buy and concentrate in prosecuting Saraki for wrong assets declaration of 13yrs ago when he was governor.

Is Buhari not very stupid to ignore our suffering ? The Idiot called Buhari has forgotten that he himself has not declared his assets. His wife owns a massage bar with make-up salon but wears a 10 million naira wrist-watch, if Buhari is poor as he opines, then his wife must be giving people blow jobs happy ending in the massage bar to make such money.

Whoever voted APC MUST continue to suffer the change they have brought. Una never shee chumching.
Despite showcasing your capability in English, i still think you have a problem which is either the left or right part of your brain is not working , because if the two side are running you would have keep your layman opinion to yourself. We are talking about a President of a country who has many agency under his control all what he needs is to make a call to any agency he want to get involve with, then ,how can you say PMB is giving much attention to Saraki ahead of economic hardship we are going through? He's not the judge in charge of the case, he's not the one going to court everyday. Anybody trial has nothing to do with the President time and attention because he's not the that will arrest, he's not the one to drive the accuse to court and he's also not the one to look after the person in prison, because all he need is to give other and the relevant agency will take it up and he will face another thing. We have a lot of literate in this country but many of them only think and talk through their Anus.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by P0intBlank(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
datola:
Liars or Lawyers are the most corrupt professionals in Nigeria always hiding under the veil of an accused is innocent until proven guilty. They forget so easily the maxim: he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand. It's obvious Saraki's hands are not clean.

What most of these so called Senior Advocates of Nigeria knows best to do is intimidate, bribe and practice ocultism.

Buhari put it rightly when he said and I quote "judiciary is my main headache.

More Like Senior Adversaries of Nigeria. It's hightime lawyers who knowingly defend criminals had their licenses revoked

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by omojeesu(m): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Titanic legal battle is expected.

But be sure occult powers would be invoked.

66 number of lawyers: 2 sixes=33×2
Trial shifted to March 18: 3rd month, 18=6,6,6

Coincidence? May be.

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Politicowizard(m): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2016
By next hearing, it will become 66+(6)=666 lawyers. End time!!!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Jsfish: 1:31am On Mar 12, 2016
What a pity! procedural law is meant to prevent perversion of justice but now it has been doctored to be escapement of punishment by the 'saviours' of the kleptomaniac fingers called Nigeria politicians. Now in Nigeria legal system, procedural law is nothing but an instrument of delay tactic which Nigeria lawyers employ to share desired percentage of the loot parted with by those egoistical politicians.

The desired and expected results of this delay tactics are nothing but frustration and intimidation. And Saraki is achieving this gradually and successfully in CCT. Being adept at using deception in the chess of politics, we hope that we are not facing a newly-developed legislative delay tactic. Why the approval of our 2016 budget is taking long time?

If the timing of court procedure cannot be shorten purposely to get to the point of substantive law which may frank to them, court should use no-delay tactic too by making sure that the each date of adjournment is not far from one and other, like two to three days which may not also give those selfish rescue team of lawyers enough time to architect or perfect their tactic delay device.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by kabaka1: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Nyash I don fall be dat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by kabaka1: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2016
oostin:
Just because you saw 66 lawyers on the cause list does not mean he hired 66 lawyers. He hired 6 SANs who took their entire offices to the court.

Please stop misinforming the public.

I was thinking same thing 2

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by trueblu: 2:39am On Mar 12, 2016
1United1:

Pls post a geniune source as to where IPOB adopted saraki as a son.
All i see is ploy to associate an alleged corrupt politician with IPOB..
I am however a neutral party.. but you are enslaved by capitalism with a sprinkle of religion and tribalism
we all have to make a living.. no offense taken
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 12, 2016
P0intBlank:

More Like Senior Adversaries of Nigeria. It's hightime lawyers who knowingly defend criminals had their licenses revoked
Lol. You obviously know that every defendant/accused person has the right to an attorney? Don't you?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by babadem2much(m): 3:36am On Mar 12, 2016
If this man is not guilty why employing the service of 66 useless SANS who have no shame and regard for their profession, you see why when people say judges will burn in flames I don't doubt them.

our judicial system is rotten in fact decay

.You are not guilty but you know where 66 lawyers dem de live abi?

RICKY TARFA just teach am small but I don't think you can intimidate Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by funnynation(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
O di pure bro.

Kee maka oru? Ana emekwa?
udo mara over...
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Jokkarm: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2016
If saraki hired 66 lawyers to come and salvage him, it means The master ( dasuki) will hire 66 times 6= 396 layers to send him to heaven since he s innocent .

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Jokkarm: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2016
First of all Saraki should leave that seat because he s facing corrupt charges . He can not be facing charges and be making laws for us . Nonsense !!!!

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by henrysam(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
What most of the people commenting here refused to understand is that most of the lawyers mentioned are loyalists of Saraki and they appeared on thier own volition
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by mavinkalot: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
[size=18pt]if nigerian dailies could headline it this way "SARAKI POCKETS 66 SANS" I think this affinity for pecuniary means by lawyers to defend impunity and corruption would reduce.[/size]
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by drobadebayo: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Atlantian:
Many people do not know that Saraki is being tried for False Assets Declaration of 2013, 13years ago.

Someone should please help me explain why a stupid president will leave present economic suffering of Nigerians who are punished by harsh sun by nature, and hellish bites from Mosquitoes from the darkness that is created by non-availability of petrol for the teaming masses to buy and concentrate in prosecuting Saraki for wrong assets declaration of 13yrs ago when he was governor.

Is Buhari not very stupid to ignore our suffering ? The Idiot called Buhari has forgotten that he himself has not declared his assets. His wife owns a massage bar with make-up salon but wears a 10 million naira wrist-watch, if Buhari is poor as he opines, then his wife must be giving people blow jobs happy ending in the massage bar to make such money.

Whoever voted APC MUST continue to suffer the change they have brought. Una never shee chumching.
When did Buhari become the CCT chairman,my brother.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by drobadebayo: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Saraki is exercising his fundamental right,so people should stop crying foul over it.Its the courts headache to prove he is indeed guilty or not.If he can afford 66 SANs,so be it.let the man be abeg.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Futureleader201(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2016
1United1:

please can you define Terrorist Organization for me. Thanks.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by P0intBlank(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
CFCman:

Lol. You obviously know that every defendant/accused person has the right to an attorney? Don't you?

Well, I know. It doesn't necessary mean that he should put up a defense. The attorney can ask the defendant to plead guilt when obvious and not waste the court's time just as in d case of Ibori.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by ijebu2020: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
ebubemicky:
may thunder blast that u mouth for calling man with kids an underage. What nonsense idiot I say may thunder vlast that ur yeye mouth

Well at times I wonder what gets into the sense of you kids and underages I repeat kids and underages like you on NL and social media.
You mentioned thunder have u seen thunder lightenings before? nt to talk of thunder itself..always mind ur mouth and speech when you dont know who ure talking to. I can juts command and send Heavy thunder Sango or Ara to strike and hit you right now wherever you may be..but let me pardon you.but stop running your mouth and looking for troubles.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by ijebu2020: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2016
ebubemicky:

And really you mean u have kids? and yes u can have kids and still be a kid yourself and underage..and I repeat ure a kid and an underage.
U mst have impregnated a young girl selling pure water in your village or workshop and come here to claim u have kids...u shld be investigated for child abuse infact..ure a kid and underage I repeat what can you do about it? and have you seen thunder before? so dont look for troubles small boy
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
ijebu2020:

And really you mean u have kids? and yes u can have kids and still be a kid yourself and underage..and I repeat ure a kid and an underage.
U mst have impregnated a young girl selling pure water in your village or workshop and come here to claim u have kids...u shld be investigated for child abuse infact..ure a kid and underage I repeat what can you do about it? and have you seen thunder before? so dont look for troubles small boy
u are an idiot u knw that? I can't be exchanging words with an imp like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) / Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.