Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

She Still Loves My Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves My Dick (889 Views)

White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" / Raped But Still Loves To ... / I Love Her But She Loves My Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Loves My Dick by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
I visited A family friend and Met the Younger sister of about 24 years....we started dating and each time I visit them from school I always sneak into her room and make love to her...now she is married and still wants my thick Machine.... she is desperate... am not asking u for what I will do cos I can't Bleep her again...just telling u guys....
Re: She Still Loves My Dick by missbronzy(f): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
we don hear undecided
Re: She Still Loves My Dick by sinaj(f): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ok
Re: She Still Loves My Dick by Smellymouth: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Okkk
Re: She Still Loves My Dick by iyamchee(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ok sir
Re: She Still Loves My Dick by ettaetta(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rubbish... What should we do now? Clap for you?
Re: She Still Loves My Dick by spafu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wetin you dey tell us for? Make we for give you award?

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer / Who Missed Me? / Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.