Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,050 members, 7,903,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine (32742 Views)

2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by mytime24(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
They're kooL

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by Monalisa185(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
Nice..... smiley

But it won't pay my bills angry
you were expecting it to pay your bills?
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by adonbilivit: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
shamecurls:

Really hurts.....

Is it the white or brown Kpomo?
brown...but very soft and pepperish. I am cooling off with chilled beer now.
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

you were expecting it to pay your bills?
yes angry
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
cruzita:
wow!!! her mama is light skinned .when I finally become successful,I and my mum will cover the face of a popular magazine.so help me God

Wowo people aren't usually featured on magazine covers; but anything is possible.
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by shamecurls(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
adonbilivit:
brown...but very soft and pepperish. I am cooling off with chilled beer now.

Sigh.....

why this online frustration?

Listening to Don Moen- God will make a way!
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by eworm: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kudos
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by JINJ(f): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
wow! her mother look so gorgeous
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by adonbilivit: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
shamecurls:

Sigh.....

why this online frustration?

Listening to Don Moen- God will make a way!
yeah...he will. I love listening to Don Moen when swallowing kpomo.
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by shamecurls(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
adonbilivit:
yeah...he will. I love listening to Don Moen when swallowing kpomo.

Chai!

Have changed track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_1CyA7iDuY

embarassed embarassed embarassed

cry cry cry
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by adonbilivit: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
shamecurls:

Chai!

Have changed track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_1CyA7iDuY

embarassed embarassed embarassed

cry cry cry
I don't stream YouTube videos when eating soft brown kpomo...u should see these 2 kpomo guy...u could choose over ur girl's.

u dig?
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by MikeB3(m): 2:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Her mum is more beautiful than she is!
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by cruzita(f): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2016
banmee:

Wowo people aren't usually featured on magazine covers; but anything is possible.
u mean am ?that means I get hope as I fine pass Annie na
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by jacy67(f): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2016
adonbilivit:
just what I had now
singing **some have food but they can't eat...**
I forgot to add that I even ate it with 2 kpomo
gringrin you wicked ooo you wan make e chop the food for dream abi? grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by Monalisa185(f): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2016
agarawu23:
yes angry
PELE tonguetongue
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

PELE tonguetongue
mi o sukun tongue
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by banmee(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
cruzita:
u mean am ?that means I get hope as I fine pass Annie na

Lol...
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by nwaanyiukwu: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Annie's Ankara reminds me of Olajumoke
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by stevecantrell: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
nwaanyiukwu:
Annie's Ankara reminds me of Olajumoke

Ehen ?
Re: Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine by Monalisa185(f): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2016
agarawu23:
mi o sukun tongue
choi!!!! and I no come sabi Yoruba ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US / Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.