Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,991 members, 7,927,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:11 AM

Study In Germany, Finland, Austria And Other EU And Schengen Countries. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Germany, Finland, Austria And Other EU And Schengen Countries. (475 Views)

Free Tuition Undergraduate Degrees At Universities In Norway, Germany, Finland, / Study In Germany, Finland, Austria And Other EU And Schengen Countries. / Study In Germany, Finland, Austria And Other EU And Schengen Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Germany, Finland, Austria And Other EU And Schengen Countries. by ibsc: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Its March 2016 and universities across Europe are offering admission into Bsc and Masters study programm.
Many of these universities are in Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania.
Universities in Germany, Austria and Finland are free Tuition (No study fees) and Poland,Latvia,Estonia and Lithuania are affordable ranging from 2000-3500 euros per academic year.

Admission process is simple, quick and guaranteed and it will take a month to get a decision and invitation from the University.
Interested candidates ready to seek for an admission in respected universities in Europe and wish to acquire the services of a professional agent should feel free to contact me. No window shoppers please, only serious candidates that are ready to pursue their education abroad.
You can send me an email or even better write me on whatsapp and i will attend to you.
info@cobrendtrading.com
+37124815540

(1) (Reply)

U.i Pg Form / Benue State University Shut Down As Students Protest - See Why (photo) / Introducing Apibase Education Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.